wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Tool & Die maker.. look it up :p im tired of explaining what i do for a living..
Link added by Roman

Nice, there were some pretty awesome tool and die makers at the paper mill I used to work at. Not as many as there used to be, but there were a few still rattling around.

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I'm a wedding photographer. I preserve the happiest moments on "the happiest day of their lives" (their words not mine).

_In_Sanity

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Guess since I have a few stories published in smaller publications that I am officially an author. Still working on editing my first real novel project, about 500 pages at the moment and just running through the last few chapters now. Going to college for Cyber Security/Security and Risk Analysis. Dual majoring in that and English with a minor in programing. Working part time for the IT department at my school, helping to manage the countless computer labs around campus.

Still, gonna stick with that first one, I am an author and that is, if I can make it work, what I intend to do for a living.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
I'm a wedding photographer. I preserve the happiest moments on "the happiest day of their lives" (their words not mine).
I worked with a photographer when two of her hard drives went to shit simultaneously. I'm just going to say that some people that have no business being narcissistic... are pretty narcissistic.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I first volunteered to be an ENGINEEEEEEER in the army, got a muscle disease....BACK TO SCHOOL....fun, gotta go to school for another 4 or something years..
fml..

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I worked with a photographer when two of her hard drives went to shit simultaneously. I'm just going to say that some people that have no business being narcissistic... are pretty narcissistic.

I truly apologize if I'm coming off that way here.

And yea, the hard drives going to shit thing is a real heart breaker, I feel her pain.

Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
If you go to Michigan, stop at my house on the way so I can stroke your righteous beard. Wait wha..
Oh, and bring me Code Red Mtn. Dew.

Reactions: Roman