Turovik

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
A lot of forum activity for a weekday, what does everyone do? Is it always like this?

I'm a manager at a museum, which sometimes leaves me with quite a bit of free time during the day.

Reactions: Doki

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ricky Gervais was amazing in that role in the Night at the Museum, the rest of the movie was crap though... : )

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Currently a Radiographic Technologist Intern. Basically, I'm a student who doesn't get payed for taking X-rays and doing fluoroscopy of people. Finishing this program in May, so wooya to that.

Reactions: wokmage

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Right now I do nothing. I think Rvsz might have completely missed the topic title.

Turovik

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Currently Radiographic Technologist Intern. Basically, I'm a student who doesn't get payed for taking X-rays and doing fluoroscopy of people. Finishing this program in May, so wooya to that.

Nice. What school do you go to?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Remember in that movie Good Will Hunting? They showed a school to show how bad Robin Williams' character was doing in his career. That school (Bunker Hill Community College). The whole school is full of retards, however, they built an entire new building, including high-end x-ray equipment, ultrasound - the whole nine yards.
That, and I'm doing my clinical at Mass General (one of the top hospitals).

Reactions: wokmage

Uncle zägä

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I write posts on Skial as a full-time job.

The crowd starts to chant
full-time job
full-time job
full-time job
full-time job

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? PEOPLE NEED TO DIE D:
Loljk, but srsly, we're getting overpopulated around here, you should work on a zombie virus instead c:
Actually, that's what got me started in Bio-medicine, hence my avatar.

Reactions: Toxik

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
My job is to, every two weeks, request a paycheck from the unemployment office. It's a pretty easy job and it pays well enough. I even get to work from home.

Reactions: CiNiC

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Trying to find out how to extend human life.
It has been done long time ago. Vodka+sex. Voila.
I am a high school Chemistry teacher.
Chemistry was the only subject I hated bad. :D
My job is to, every two weeks, request a paycheck from the unemployment office. It's a pretty easy job and it pays well enough. I even get to work from home.
So that's whom my 30k/year in taxes are going to...

Reactions: CiNiC

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Currently a Radiographic Technologist Intern. Basically, I'm a student who doesn't get payed for taking X-rays and doing fluoroscopy of people. Finishing this program in May, so wooya to that.

Is that a 2-year or 4-year program thing?