Toxik

Contributor
I'd tell you what I actually do, but then... I'd have to kill you. With a baguette. MADE OF STEEL.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Russian Gov. wouldn't want to overthrow the Vatican, unless you're working for some supersecret organization out of a little shack in Kamchatka
Slow down on Kamchatka, lady... I was born there. My father was a Submarine Fleet officer guarding USSRian borders making sure American capitalists wouldn't launch nuclear missiles against us.
(lol) ;-)
I'd tell you what I actually do, but then... I'd have to kill you. With a baguette. MADE OF STEEL.
Oh yeah. French people are serious. WWII has perfectly demonstrated that. :D

basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster
School.

For my money, I referee soccer. $20 per game for regular refereeing (8, 9 year old kids), $25 for assistant refereeing (16-18 year old pplz).

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
i helped,create server game banner ,play team fortress 2,test maps and test weapon and takes 1 hours break beforing going back to where i was :)

MoralDK

Mildly Menacing Medic
Volunteer grief counselor at a hospital birthing ward for husbands whose wives had to have an episiotomy during childbirth.

Reactions: Doki

Kevorkian

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
My parents always wanted a doctor in the family, so I married one. Now I manage her Optometry practice. So if you are in Central Indiana and new specs hit me up :D

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Slow down on Kamchatka, lady... I was born there. My father was a Submarine Fleet officer guarding USSRian borders making sure American capitalists wouldn't launch nuclear missiles against us.
(lol) ;-)

Oh yeah. French people are serious. WWII has perfectly demonstrated that. :D

Oh don't worry! My fathers side of the family is from there even though I am a Moscow lady born and raised!

ItsKashed

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I maintain an Apache flight simulator for the Kuwaiti Air Force. Hopefully moving to Germany next month to pursue employment with a shop the runs 5 different helo sims.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I feel kinda left out...
Everyone else is in charge of helping people, whether giving them food, helping them with electrical problems or help people with battle simulator training.
All I do is sit around and research methods on how to create a cybernetic eye...