• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
could of been worse? could of had your admin privileges taken away completely.

and if they ignore an admins warning. they should be kicked anyway

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
could of been worse? could of had your admin privileges taken away completely.

and if they ignore an admins warning. they should be kicked anyway
Have

They didn't ignore. I know a ton of people who don't look at chat and still type in there. I know even more people who play with music playing and can't hear TF2 - Bottiger included.
Regardless, they didn't see it, and they see admin actions when they can no longer type and respond to that more than anything else. Anyone saying otherwise has obviously never been muted by abusive admins who dislike you talking in anything but a compliant manner.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
I think it's funny that you ban people for not listening to admins and you can't even listen to the main one.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think it's funny that you ban people for not listening to admins and you can't even listen to the main one.
I think it's funny that you're banned.
I think it's funny you still come here.
I think it's funny that there was no variant of a legitimate threat against my actions that I'm summoned for in the middle of the night to be removed, stated to me publicly or privately.
I think it's even funnier that I have not once banned someone for a "mad" troll, for not listening to admins, for ignoring what I say, or anything other than the rules presented in the forum sticky.

Toxik

Contributor
I'll just leave it out there that having such a negative attitude will hardly contribute in getting your powers back

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=4556&page=1

:lol:

I see a lot of @alls. Also I noclip much less on idle than you do on serious servers.
Any variant of noclip is totally not during end crits. Totally. I just love flying around and getting kills on everyone while I fly through the map every single time that I connect.
bush_thumbs_up.jpg

I have the "@all" commands mapped for when too many people are talking on server and my trying to do a verbal warning won't cut through.

Lol'd that you tried to make idle sound like srs bsns in some attempt to pretend like they're paramount.
thank_you_for_playing_moogles.jpg

If I appeared sour, I apologize. Realism gets confused with pessimism and anger more than I would like, it would seem.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well, I know that if taunting is against the rules, it's probably reserved for more extreme examples. A good case in point was when I went onto skial under my legit account (Bombz) to play some Dustbowl. I remember I shot a sticky up into the 3rd stage bunker near first point and killed you and taunted because I thought it was funny that a sticky I just randomly shot tagged you, it may of even been a crit. I was in no danger to the enemy team behind this bunker. What did you do? You came over voice to tell me if I taunted you again I'd be banned.

I seriously doubt bottiger intended for that to be such a hard and fast rule. He probably put it in there with the likes of reverse teleporters, dispenser blocking and other such forms of griefing. You twist the rule and bend it to your own will because you get angry whenever someone taunts you. Hell, even the TF2 bots taunt after killing you based on a chance cvar.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Quick question.
WOO DA FUQ CARES?

Seriously, this thread is dead and gone, all points have been put across.
CiNiC needs to accept what has happened.
And the rest of you need to stop beating a dead horse.
Christ.

Reactions: Photek

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Jesus hostile much? You guys are too hot tempered. Try being a civil adult, no need to lash out for no reason.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Jesus hostile much? You guys are too hot tempered. Try being a civil ADULT, no need to lash out for no reason.
For someone who tells me my opinion does not matter and I am useless to humanity because I'm under 18, you sure do expect a lot out of me.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
You're not helping dude. You're trying to start an argument which I aint taking part in. Passive Aggressiveness is STILL aggressive behavior. Go drink mountain dew~

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'll just stay here and watch. Good thing I'm not a admin. It's a good thing that I have my own server to
(USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR BEING OFF TOPIC)

I'll keep myself off this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.