• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I can't mute people who are screaming racist remarks and micspamming, so I just have to ban now.
I can't gag people who are spamming chat with trades over and over, racist remarks, or anything else.

What is the reason for this?
I already agreed to cut it with doing any actions toward "mad" trolls, noclip has been removed... Just not grabbing what the point of this is.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
is noclip removed on all servers or on chosen admins? because i could still noclip ( on idle atleast ) and classy couldnt? :o

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Chosen, looks like.
Keep full actions for idle admins, take it from people who agree to stop using it and spend most of their time controlling the servers that people are actually conscious on.

Gotta keep thsoe AFK idle guys muted. Dangerous stuff right there.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That's fucking secondary and retarded. Admins should not have have had the ability to noclip in the first place. Now they are unable to help the people who message them in the middle of the night about some micspammer or someone typing racial remarks on the chat. Bans are such a better reflection on the community than disabling someone from doing communicating.
"Fuck with the rules that aren't displayed, insta-ban. Friday with it."

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
That's fucking secondary and retarded. Admins should not have had the ability to noclip in the first place. Now they are unable to help the people who message them in the middle of the night about some micspammer or someone typing racial remarks on the chat. Bans are such a better reflection on the community than disabling someone from doing communicating.
"Fuck with the rules that aren't displayed, insta-ban. Friday with it."
There wasn't a single thing wrong with that. Nice job Cinic. True words from the Man that has been around the Block.

Bottiger

Administrator
What is the reason for this?
I already agreed to cut it with doing any actions toward "mad" trolls, noclip has been removed... Just not grabbing what the point of this is.

I'm pretty sure you said that 3 times before. You've had enough warnings.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm pretty sure you said that 3 times before. You've had enough warnings.
Which I have now ceased doing completely, and I recalling you saying once that you "didn't think it was a problem", and a second time saying that it isn't cool. At no point did you ever mention removing any actions that I do and am called for by members regularly to perform, especially in lieu of you doing this a day and a half after said report and not mentioning it whatsoever.
Someone on Hightower dropping N bombs. Go to mute, warn and then unmute. Speaking: "This is a no racist server, I'm admin here, please cut it out, thanks." Chat: "Stop using racial remarks, no racism server, please stop or there'll be actions."
Oh well, I guess bans are cooler, anyway.

It's common sense to be able to do the action and keep the server populated than it is to warn someone who may or may not have sound on or look at chat at all, and randomly kick them, JUST so they can rejoin and add another "dodging" ban to the list.

On top of this, Classy has received two warning, neither of which pertaining to "mad" trolls or anything of the sort.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
admins just need to keep order :o ( or .. you cant mute/gag? only ban/kick ? ) I dunno :/

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
admins shouldn't really be getting any warnings :/

but still. its up to bottiger. but admins got to administrate. it includes gag and mute. it is a key function to help control trolls.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Castrate.

And they're useful, just overly harsh, now. I mute and unmute, gag and ungag, and do that only according to the rules now that it has been formally stated by the head of the server. I did not receive any variant of a warning, any type of acknowledgement or any message pertaining to anyone's usefulness - AND expected power from regulars etc who call upon them - to be decimated.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can understand the taking away of frivolous things, such as noclip and buddha. But what if a person's mic spamming? What do I do? Call another admin? Ban him?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
admins shouldn't really be getting any warnings :/

but still. its up to bottiger. but admins got to administrate. it includes gag and mute. it is a key function to help control trolls.
Which I perform and remove within the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.