• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Finally decided to main the Villager!
B0CYhiWCMAAxw7O.jpg

The reason is not because of leakers, it's people posting the cutscenes all over the internet.
Leaker is someone that posts information of a product somwhere, like the internet. Having the cutscenes on Youtube and whatnot means people don't have to play the game and be rewarded with the cutscenes for progressing through the game. That is what Sakurai wants to avoid so he is just cutting the cutscenes all together.
Silly Sargent.
But they leak major occurrences throughout the game... Which is why I'm not that into it as I was a week ago. Heck, if Greninja wasn't in the game and I didn't have people to play it with, I would've probably returned it to get Kid Icarus again...

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But they leak major occurrences throughout the game... Which is why I'm not that into it as I was a week ago. Heck, if Greninja wasn't in the game and I didn't have people to play it with, I would've probably returned it to get Kid Icarus again...
That isn't "leaking" major occurrences in the game, it's "spoiling" major occurrences in the game. A "leak" is spreading info that was not meant for the public to know about at that time, when the game is already out that info is just a bunch of spoilers.

Just blame Youtubers for uploading the cutscenes. :>

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That isn't "leaking" major occurrences in the game, it's "spoiling" major occurrences in the game. A "leak" is spreading info that was not meant for the public to know about at that time, when the game is already out that info is just a bunch of spoilers.

Just blame Youtubers for uploading the cutscenes. :>
Damn it Youtube, you ruined a great game.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm in the /r/smashbros online tournament, I'm in losers round 6! I haven't lost a single game since my first match (0-2 :( ). I've only played rob and I am tearing shit up! I made a guy rage quit after 1 game!

http://challonge.com/smash4west

Wilson King of Prussia

Uncharitable Spy
Yesterday, I was matched with a guy called Shinji. I went Falcon, he went Falcon, and as soon as the match started, we both encouraged each other to show us our moves. After that, he stood still, and I knew we were brothers in spirit.

Sadly we were disconnected by the system after 2 minutes.

YES.jpg

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What custom moves do you nerds have? I have all of King D3's, Rob's, Falcon's, Bowser's, Ganondorfs, and Ness' for some reason. I like using smash run, and then when I only need like 1-2 more I use trophy rush.

Also, I'm thinking of making a new, generalized smash thread. So the OP isn't a clusterfuck.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What custom moves do you nerds have? I have all of King D3's, Rob's, Falcon's, Bowser's, Ganondorfs, and Ness' for some reason. I like using smash run, and then when I only need like 1-2 more I use trophy rush.

Also, I'm thinking of making a new, generalized smash thread. So the OP isn't a clusterfuck.
I like the idea of a new thread or a updated OP. Maybe keep friend codes in the OP just to make it easy to add people though? I have all of Little Macs custom moves, and also enjoy smash run, though the rest of my custom moves are spread across the chart. I like variety.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Trophy Rush has been my main source of custom moves because of how easy it is to get them. I've got all of Mario's, Dr.Mario's, Bowser's, Duck Hunt's, and Villager's custom moves as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.