Hype?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is there going to be a Wii U demo?
Probably not until we get it. Japan got 3ds before is, so it makes sense we get an English demo when they get the game. It makes since for Japan to get the demo when we get the game, etc.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hAXQomv.png

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i was playing mega man
if i wanted to fuck you up i would have gone sheik

hey remember that time when i got a perfect stock on you and then you SD'd?
That fucking bouncing fish man. I always forget it exists. We need to play more.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I falcon punched waffles 3 times, 2 killed.

Myth: Doctor Waffles is good

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
i was playing mega man
if i wanted to fuck you up i would have gone sheik

hey remember that time when i got a perfect stock on you and then you SD'd?
Megaman beats falcon on paper due to heavy zoning. Also that was literally the first time I played falcon.
Go sheik next time, you'll still lose

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm thinking of hosting another tournament 2 weeks before wii u release (3 weeks or so from now)

Same basic rules, except people who aren't in the tournament aren't allowed in the channel.

I'm also thinking of banning people who didn't show up (without prior warning) to the last one.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm thinking of hosting another tournament 2 weeks before wii u release (3 weeks or so from now)

Same basic rules, except people who aren't in the tournament aren't allowed in the channel.

I'm also thinking of banning people who didn't show up (without prior warning) to the last one.
Sounds like a A-OK idea to me. I really enjoyed making the brackets last time.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Please don't. I'd like to actually participate this time around without interference.
It was a pretty big clustrfuck that could've been easily avoided by saying "I can't make it, sorry". You told me you knew you couldn't make it for a few hours but you just forgot. It's annoying man, you could have hopped on your phone "sory i cnt mkae it 2day" and we would have gotten the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.