Hype?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Super Smash Brothers for Wii u and 3DS
Bold characters are characters that haven't been revealed at the time of posting.
Official US site - http://www.smashbros.com/us/
Japan got it this friday, We'll get it October 3rd. No idea about the wii u release date for any region.
The 3ds version will not be compatible with a CPP or CPPXL, but it will be compatible with the added functionality of the New 3DS.
Pressing X while on the menu brings up "Omega mode", which means the stage will be in it's final destination form. Holding R while selecting a stage changes it's music, 2 tracks per stage.
Characters
Mario
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Link
Samus
Captain Falcon
Ness
Yoshi
Kirby
Fox
Pikachu
Jiggly puff
Dr.Mario

Bowser
Peach
Gannondorf
Falco

Zelda
Sheik
Mr. Game and Watch
Marth
Diddy Kong
Wario
Pit
R.O.B
Meta Knight
King DeDeDe
Olimar
Ike
Sonic
Charizard
R.I.P

Shulk
Lucina
Robin
Wii Fit Trainer
Mega Man
Greninja
Palutena
Pac-Man
Mii Fighters
Little Mac
Mii Fighters
Rosalina
Villager
Duck Hunt Dog
Bowser Jr.
Dark Pit
tfw this game has more newcomers then the first game had characters

Who are you maining? I'll be maining
Rob, Falcon, Bowser, Dr.Mario for sure. I'll try out
Duck Hunt Dog, Bowser Jr, Villager, Little Mac, Robin and Shulk.

Reddit threads of interest
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2g2rcc/neogaf_information_tracking_information/
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2g3wku/compilation_of_videos_of_unlockable_character/
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2g8xvi/high_chance_that_smash_bros_local_multiplayer/
If you're down here already I'm assuming you spoiled yourself already.
BmUv0j9.png

Rob is one of the last characters you unlock.

King DeDeDe combo
http://www.gfycat.com/TalkativePiercingCurassow
Diddy Kong's insanely buffed up b
First smash bros 4 tournament
Code:
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFXOgPi6_N5QGmgr2kUW3Uj2EDsfhvfhY
Demo has 5 characters, Villager, Mega Man, Pikachu, Link, Mario, and 2 stages. Battle field with items on, or FD battle field with no items.
Mario

Great. I main him in project M and it transfers over well. However, I am probably switching to Dr.Mario in the full game. His util combos into utilt>utilt>utilt>utilt>up air> f/b-air

Link

Never really played link in any smash game, but his recovery is definitely better. You can miss a dair from off the stage and still recover. His grab is also very fast. Dair> Down throw bomb works well.

Pikachu

His usual gimpy self. His tail doesn't seem to have the spike anymore, unfortunately. His quick attack now does damage, ala project M. Transfers over really well from M. Amazing recovery. Up tilt combos into uptil, and then eventually into up air etc.

MegaMan

I was half right, half wrong. He is kind of, off? I think he has potential, but probably won't make it to the top tiers. His pellets are quick and have a little bit of hitstun, so it's good to stop the opponent for a brief moment. It's hard to get a spike with his dair, but do able. Lots of lag though. Forward smash is great. He has a really good approaching option of SH>Fair.

Villager

Villager, woah. He seems like a character that needs to be mastered to be good. 2 villager double teams might be a thing though. He has a good horizontal and vertical recovery, although thankfully he can only do one at a time. His Fair is pretty good. I personally couldn't really incorporate his tree into battle, but he was probably my least played character. Down smash > Fair is good.
Gonna try to host an online tournament on October 11th. Post if you wanna join.
Rules
3 Stocks, 6 minutes

Best 2/3

No items

Any FD stage, any regular stage as long as both parties agree to it. Full list to be added later.

All characters are allowed, you are expected to have unlocked them all by 10 days.

No excessive stalling, I will be spectating each match.

If a glitch is encountered, the match is restarted.
If you're interested add me on 3DS, my friend code is on my profile, post yours on my profile.
1.Seth (1289-8218-1492)

2.Sroy (2449-4855-9916)

3.Doctor Waffles (1564-2541-0229)

4.Silver ag (3566-1781-7612)

5.Sarcastic Wisdom (5069-4209-9709)

6.Cr33per (1950-8690-3496)

7.Kyle (4554-0226-8373)

8.FishyKitty

9.Chel (0662-3156-8721)

10.Dr.Shoe (1504-5719-8849)

11. Sargent (1736-2531-5269)

Possible entry: pengy 4613-7932-6518

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ganondorf, Bowser Jr, and probably Mega Man will be my mains, but it's hard to say when there's so many to try out!

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Gonna main Lucina, since I've mained all the alternate Fire Emblem characters in the games. (Roy, Ike, now Lucina).

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I am most hyped to play as Pac-Man, Dr.Mario, Bowser Jr., and Bowser. But I can't pick a main until I play as all characters.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll be maining male Robin with black hair, and my Mii fighter by Fists and Blade.

I am most excited for smash run, and classic, to be honest with you.

I really am hyping over the customization. The hats, trophies, customizable moves, they are all great. Ever since I was a small child I have loved customization and now I can have it in one of the best franchises ever. SO MUCH HYPE.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll be maining male Robin with black hair, and my Mii fighter by Fists and Blade.

I am most excited for smash run, and classic, to be honest with you.

I really am hyping over the customization. The hats, trophies, customizable moves, they are all great. Ever since I was a small child I have loved customization and now I can have it in one of the best franchises ever. SO MUCH HYPE.
When in a high difficulty, Master Hand and Crazy Hand "might" turn into the Master Core. An even harder boss, hell it looks cooler than Tabu.

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
When in a high difficulty, Master Hand and Crazy Hand "might" turn into the Master Core. An even harder boss, hell it looks cooler than Tabu.
tabu is a little bitch and fighting him in insane mode was fucking bullshit
everything is cooler than tabu
i want giga bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.