Hype?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think we should give them one more chance. As long as they understand to tell us that they cant make it.

@Sargent¥ is a DINGUS but he should get the message too.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think we should give them one more chance. As long as they understand to tell us that they cant make it.

If I were to put this rule in place the only person I'd excuse is kyle. Atleast he apologized, sargeant just came back and said "lol sorry who do I play?".

Okay, the rule start during this upcoming tournament. Anyone who misses this tournament without prior warning will be banned from the next tournament, which will be a Wii U one.

So,
Tournament 1 is missed without warning, so Xis banned from Tournament 2. He can then try Tournament 3, but if he misses it without prior warning he's banned from Tournament 4. I might put some kind of permanent ban system in place if I do these enough.

Reactions: Meowrisa

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It was a pretty big clustrfuck that could've been easily avoided by saying "I can't make it, sorry". You told me you knew you couldn't make it for a few hours but you just forgot. It's annoying man, you could have hopped on your phone "sory i cnt mkae it 2day" and we would have gotten the message.
Shit happens. I'm not above making mistakes but I still take take the time to learn from them and not repeat them.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If I were to put this rule in place the only person I'd excuse is kyle. Atleast he apologized, sargeant just came back and said "lol sorry who do I play?".

Okay, the rule start during this upcoming tournament. Anyone who misses this tournament without prior warning will be banned from the next tournament, which will be a Wii U one.
Sounds fair to me.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, it does. I dont have an HD TV which is unfortunate, but it still looks REALLY nice. Im impressed with the WiiU to be honest. All games look exceptional on it.
*nintendo games

But if you're buying nintendo for the 3rd party games you're doing it wrong.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ftfy

You keep walking right into this shit sroy
God dammit. Im trying to be mlg. I understand they are all Nintendo made, I'm talking first party tho.

In all honesty, I dont know a ton about the WiiU other than the obvious. I was just saying it looked pretty. <3

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I sincerely apologize if what I said hurt one or more individuals. I can assure you that was not my intention, it was supposed to be an apology mixed with a form of friendliness but I understand that it was not taken that way.

My sincerest apologies to @sboles of all people for not showing up to our friendly tournament that you took the largest amount of effort to host.

I will say that if there is another chance given to me, I will not be accepting it for various reasons.
  1. I don't want to risk this happening again.
  2. I'm not very good so it's basic free bragging rights for anyone I am paired up with
  3. My interest for sm4sh has decreased significantly after a week of owning it because besides 1v1s, there really isn't anything to do. I loved brawl mainly because of it's story mode. That was my favorite way to unlock characters and fight bosses. Hardly anything remains of brawl in sm4sh for me to be deeply interested into it and I can only blame the leakers of this world for that.

Last edited:

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm thinking of hosting another tournament 2 weeks before wii u release (3 weeks or so from now)

Same basic rules, except people who aren't in the tournament aren't allowed in the channel.

I'm also thinking of banning people who didn't show up (without prior warning) to the last one.
RIP listening in on the tournament. At least I am set for the Wii U one.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Every time Dr.Shoe is being launched off the stage about to lose his final stock, he exits the match...

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay Dr.Shoe thats just being an asshole. Come on, I know you're better than that.
He really isn't. He's always been on the same tier as Jacob, that asshole from 5th grade who'd always exit the match when I was going to finish his stock.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Deluxe Box edition of WiiU smash was confirmed to come to Canadia a while ago. I just upgraded my preorder to it. Now I will get that swaggy controller. Also it will be a midnight release with Alpha Sapphire. So excited!

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Finally decided to main the Villager!
B0CYhiWCMAAxw7O.jpg

1. My interest for sm4sh has decreased significantly after a week of owning it because besides 1v1s, there really isn't anything to do. I loved brawl mainly because of it's story mode. That was my favorite way to unlock characters and fight bosses. Hardly anything remains of brawl in sm4sh for me to be deeply interested into it and I can only blame the leakers of this world for that.

The reason is not because of leakers, it's people posting the cutscenes all over the internet.
Leaker is someone that posts information of a product somwhere, like the internet. Having the cutscenes on Youtube and whatnot means people don't have to play the game and be rewarded with the cutscenes for progressing through the game. That is what Sakurai wants to avoid so he is just cutting the cutscenes all together.
Silly Sargent.

Status
Not open for further replies.