D3xus

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I just bought it today, so if something like this happens later I'd love to join.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I just bought it today, so if something like this happens later I'd love to join.

I would still like to do this but I don't think it will happen. There's barely enough people playing overwatch on Skial currenlty to fill out two full teams, and chances are very high one of those people will have to leave early or won't be able to show up for what ever reason

This is if we could even get all those people together all at one time which is a pain with the different time zones and other stuff going on

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Are people up for a game sometime this weekend? If we don't have enough then people can invite others not in Skial to fill the gap

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Are people up for a game sometime this weekend? If we don't have enough then people can invite others not in Skial to fill the gap

I'd be up for it

Lets see how many others respond and if there seems to be a decent amount of people I'll start another list and tag everyone here who plays overwatch

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay, so I've noticed that we have kind of segregated into 2 different groups when we queue; one in Biggie's channel and one in mine. I think it would be really cool if we did Biggie's group VS mine one day. What do you guys think?

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
alright we need to seriously do this shit before the 30th cause i will not be able to do it ever afterward
i want to do this we need to do this

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

My earlier point still stands, I don't think it would work

I would still like to do this but I don't think it will happen. There's barely enough people playing overwatch on Skial currenlty to fill out two full teams, and chances are very high one of those people will have to leave early or won't be able to show up for what ever reason

This is if we could even get all those people together all at one time which is a pain with the different time zones and other stuff going on