Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
When the game launches hop on and I'll start throwing the teams together in game

How are we gonna do the teamspeak thing anyway is it one channel per team?

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When the game launches hop on and I'll start throwing the teams together in game

that seems like the logical thing, it'd be just cluttered if it was all in one channel
also perhaps you should put the teams in the OP?

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor

Well I have my own channel in TS if were gonna be on a team.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
@Samson said he wants @Party Chocobo @Deer Force @EatMyMaymays and @Biggie or @ToTeM

edit - wait he also wanted shoo I think?

I dunno just tell me who you guys want so we can sort it out ahead of time
I don't think Deer or I will be playing, actually, as he suddenly came down with the flu yesterday and now he's feeling like he doesn't want to do it.
Chocobo will be late to the party at least, as he's doing something with family.
I don't know about Shoo, Totem, Daivd, or Maymays though.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think we should probably just abandon this then and just group up and play against randoms

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Whatever I can take you on my own. COME GET ME
Or find more people.
I think we should probably just abandon this then and just group up and play against randoms
We can probably get it moved to tomorrow or some shit.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Anyone know by chance if random players from quick match can fill the empty spots or is it invite only

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Anyone know by chance if random players from quick match can fill the empty spots or is it invite only
Didn't we do this exact thing with Tayto a few times? In the beta you could queue with a couple friends and have solo queues fill out the rest of a team. IIRC you still get the XP bonus.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Didn't we do this exact thing with Tayto a few times? In the beta you could queue with a couple friends and have solo queues fill out the rest of a team. IIRC you still get the XP bonus.

You can if you're grouping up together but we're going to be choosing who we fight too. I thought it was classified as a custom match or something so I dunno if it would allow us to fill in the other slots with random people

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
When it launches lets see how many people come and see if we can fill in all the spots with who ever else

If we can't fill it all up then we'll try it another day or something

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I got in, I'll start forming up a group

Edit - no ones joining or showing up so its cancelled, we're just gonna play against randoms