Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Figured a 6v6 (or what ever overwatch's player count was) consisting of Skial members only would be fun

When?
Preferably at launch (23rd, 4PM PDT for 'Mericans. See launch schedule for other dates/times)

We can organize more at different times, just depends on when people are available

What are the stakes?
Bragging rights and tickets to a all expenses paid trip to Meme Island

If you want to participate and will be available at launch say something so you can be added to the list , otherwise state a time of when you might be on

Participants:
- Meowcenary
- BaekBaek
- Tayto
- Party Chocobo
- Totem
- Deer Force
- Odin Borson
- EatMyMayMays
- Samson
- Shoo
- Ly_dee
- Biggie "Closetfurry" Bigglesworth

Secondary list (people to fill empty positions when someone leaves/if someone doesn't show)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I can play a few matches before I have to leave tomorrow. Is this even possible? Don't you only have control over the team you play with, but not the team you play against?

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I can play a few matches before I have to leave tomorrow. Is this even possible? Don't you only have control over the team you play with, but not the team you play against?
You can make custom games and set up the teams. I'm pretty sure. Not 100% positive on that.

Count me in.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Is this even possible? Don't you only have control over the team you play with, but not the team you play against?

Edit - Tayto clarified

oh shit I didn't think about that

I know you can set up custom matches but I'm not sure if you can play against other people. Didn't even think about that

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
well we are the elites that played almost for the entire time the beta was going
so im up for a 6v6 with the ultimate team of losers

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Anyone what to play at 2am Tuesday when I get off work?
I work second shift from 3:30pm to 2am (central US time) so I won't be able to play right as it is released.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll play and do well no matter how shit my ping might be at the time. MEEEEE MEEEE PICK ME FOR TEAM ANTHONY

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I'm not gonna be able to play until the 24th or 25th, so just put me on a standby list or something

Kenpachi Ramasama

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm banned from Skial servers, but I'd be down to Overwatch if you guys will have me. Though, I think we should host this brawl a few hours after release; I would think people would kind of wanna do their own thing before messing around in like, custom matches. Especially since Ranked is a thing now, they'd probably wanna get started with ranking up.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm banned from Skial servers, but I'd be down to Overwatch if you guys will have me. Though, I think we should host this brawl a few hours after release; I would think people would kind of wanna do their own thing before messing around in like, custom matches. Especially since Ranked is a thing now, they'd probably wanna get started with ranking up.

If this one works out we can do more later

I figure right at launch is the only real time we could try it because a lot of people will be eagerly trying it at that time

If you wanna do the one at launch tell me and I'll put you on the list