• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I don't think any of us are.

829baa1d-58c2-4d7b-88a9-eb46ad4cc49a.jpg

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
I miss BadGuy... Also, Airakah doesn't jump out at you for Pyro?
A lot of people are going to make assumptions based on Ethos or personal observations without context. I have to judge people based on my knowledge of class mechanics, as well as the competitive TF2 scene and map styles. Airakah fills the roll of Dustbowl Pyro well, but Dustbowl is nothing like the real competitive maps they use in leauges. Dustbowl is almost always entirely one sided, and it panders to airblasting more than anything else. If I were to see Airakah on Badlands or Granary pulling off some sweet Turkey shoot kills, or some Light and Slice kills, or even some nice BB ambushes, I might think differently. But as of right now, I don't have the information necesary to say honestly that I would consider her my first choice for leauge pyro.

Metal Gear Awesome <skial>

Legendary Skial King
Password locked servers by invitation would be the best for inside skial. As for going pro......only people I'd say were good enough are Zebra, (Photek?) and Graboski

Pillow

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Soldier is a tough one. I hope you're good at it, Dark. No one stands out to me at all. No one does the vanilla launcher and shotgun, rocket jumping, moving quickly, tactics... Everyone around here is a ground-shooter. No one who could do the fast rollouts on Badlands or whatever.

I use the vanilla launcher and the shotgun. I RJ from time to time.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i have.

classy. u said u didnt want to do it. and said multiple times u dont think it will work out.

we get it. now if u don't want to do this say so, and leave
I wouldn't mind doing some in-community matches, but the fact that people are thinking that this could go anywhere seems almost blasphemous.
Actually, no it doesn't, I just wanted to say blasphemous.

ArF

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
a team like this sounds fun.
I'm okay at scout, but im sure cinics better at call outs. i can spy check pretty well as scout. I'm not good at scout vs scout however :/
I'm pretty sure i'm not a good enough soldier(bad at rocket jump strafing or w/e and airshots).
As a spy i'm decent but i have no clue how i would do vs a well organized team. I've been getting better at headshotting with the ambassador and stairstabs and such. I can get into bases pretty well and sap stuff.

oh and i do have a mic lol

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Password locked servers by invitation would be the best for inside skial. As for going pro......only people I'd say were good enough are Zebra, (Photek?) and Graboski
:(

Anyway, as for the people questioning my spy abilities, I haven't been playing spy hardcore as I used to for a while. If ArF is really into it, I'll let him take the scoot slot (since he can't play anything else better-than-averagely well) and I'll be le spy.

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
I would try for medic, but I hardly think I'm cut out for more than an extremely casual *match. But if there was room for part of the community in spectate or maybe a livestream put up, then I would definitely watch it.

*following and healing people on the idle server