• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
if u guys want me to try it i will. but im not promising anything. Competive is a whole different gameplay then what everyone here plays.

the majority, if not all, can actually aim. They can actually play as a team. I don't know how well it would actually work for us. since not many of you guys have experience in it.

either soilder or sniper for me
SYNERGY

D

DeadHerald

Who says we only play dustbowl?
Granary and snakewater are my 2 favorite tf2 maps. I just like having fun with all the bros on dustbowl.

I know most of the official maps inward, outward, backward and forward. (Except Hydro, but no one plays that.)

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
*Spank, spank* Go to your room, little boy.

getoutpony.png

Weister

Uncharitable Spy
im actually very interested, ive been looking into comp matches recently, have a basic knowledge, and done a few 6v6 and highlander pratice matches. i got mic, and time, and skills at pyro, med, heavy, and alrite at scout, sniper. i live in uk btw. would love to have a good team, havent seen any team play in TEAM fortress 2 pub servers ever. and if any1 is better at a class than me i will happily let them be in the roster

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
This is what I think would be the best make-up for a team. (Based on what I've seen.)

Scout: CiniC is probably one of the better Scout's I've seen, but no one really stands out to much for me.

Sniper: Zebra would be my first pick, he's a fucking machine, not to mention the original Skial Aimbot. Photek would be a close second.

Pyro: I really can't say who I think would be the best pyro, no one jumps out at me.

Soldier: Arf; I haven't seen too many soldiers in action, but he seems to have a firm grasp of the class.

Engineer: Grabovski; he REALLY doesn't like me, but I gotta hand it to him, he's probably the best guy for the job.

Medic: Well, this is a tough one. Their are certain medics out there who just REFUSE to use their ubers to save their lives, and their are also medics who will pop their ubers thoughtlessy after taking 10 damage. Of all the medics I've seen, Anya would probably be MY first choice. Simply because she understands that in order to win, sometimes you have to make sacrifices, as well as the concept of pocketing the tank for tactical gain.

Heavy: Okay, this is a big one with a couple choices. Genocide, he is the only Heavy who actually makes me feel threatend. He is very, very good. I don't even know if I could beat him. However, as awesome as he is, he is also very busy at the moment and probably couldn't make the tournament. Gator, he is another very good heavy, probably a good 3rd choice, but his skills are MUCH better applied in the demo class. Scrambles; okay you can argue that I may take the game a bit seriously, but I think that is very useful in this game type. People who play Badlands with me know that I always make callouts that help the team. I am also a master of the assualt heavy style, and no matter how much you dislike me you must admit that I am at least good at what I do. Combine this with my expierience in 5-Point Control point maps like Badlands, and you got yourself a deadly weapon. As for Twine, I really haven't seen much of him, so I can't say.

Demo: Gator all the way, he's a decent pyro and a decent heavy, but he's a God-like Demo. A master of Back-peddling and corner pounding, he could out perform at least two other demos in most situations.

Spy: I have no idea. In the good ol days I would say Badguy without question, but I can't anymore...

So those are my thoughts, make of them what you will.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
This is what I think would be the best make-up for a team. (Based on what I've seen.)

Scout: CiniC is probably one of the better Scout's I've seen, but no one really stands out to much for me.

Sniper: Zebra would be my first pick, he's a fucking machine, not to mention the original Skial Aimbot. Photek would be a close second.

Pyro: I really can't say who I think would be the best pyro, no one jumps out at me.

Soldier: Arf; I haven't seen too many soldiers in action, but he seems to have a firm grasp of the class.

Engineer: Grabovski; he REALLY doesn't like me, but I gotta hand it to him, he's probably the best guy for the job.

Medic: Well, this is a tough one. Their are certain medics out there who just REFUSE to use their ubers to save their lives, and their are also medics who will pop their ubers thoughtlessy after taking 10 damage. Of all the medics I've seen, Anya would probably be MY first choice. Simply because she understands that in order to win, sometimes you have to make sacrifices, as well as the concept of pocketing the tank for tactical gain.

Heavy: Okay, this is a big one with a couple choices. Genocide, he is the only Heavy who actually makes me feel threatend. He is very, very good. I don't even know if I could beat him. However, as awesome as he is, he is also very busy at the moment and probably couldn't make the tournament. Gator, he is another very good heavy, probably a good 3rd choice, but his skills are MUCH better applied in the demo class. Scrambles; okay you can argue that I may take the game a bit seriously, but I think that is very useful in this game type. People who play Badlands with me know that I always make callouts that help the team. I am also a master of the assualt heavy style, and no matter how much you dislike me you must admit that I am at least good at what I do. Combine this with my expierience in 5-Point Control point maps like Badlands, and you got yourself a deadly weapon. As for Twine, I really haven't seen much of him, so I can't say.

Demo: Gator all the way, he's a decent pyro and a decent heavy, but he's a God-like Demo. A master of Back-peddling and corner pounding, he could out perform at least two other demos in most situations.

Spy: I have no idea. In the good ol days I would say Badguy without question, but I can't anymore...

So those are my thoughts, make of them what you will.
I miss BadGuy... Also, Airakah doesn't jump out at you for Pyro?