Bottiger

Administrator
250px-Backpack_Manniversary_Package.png

First of all, congratulations to the winners of the 2nd contest!

Top 3
  1. JarlyX
  2. Breach
  3. Ruelel
Random Top 200
  1. Bunnizor
  2. Dragon-Ninja
  3. Nacasius
If you were in the top 3 but didn't win, you didn't register a Paypal email! Please read below on how to do so for the next contest.

Skial Activity Contest #3

Get points for playing on any of our stock servers.

Prizes
  • 1st - $60
  • 2nd - $30
  • 3rd - $20
  • 4th - $10
  • 3 $10 prizes for 3 random people in the top 200.
  • 5 30-day donator status for 5 random people that participated in this contest.
When

Starting
  • 6 AM GMT Jan 27 Friday
  • 1 AM EST Jan 27 Friday
  • 10 PM PST Jan 26 Thursday
Ending
  • 6 AM GMT Feb 6 Monday
  • 1 AM EST Feb 6 Monday
  • 10 PM PST Feb 5 Sunday
How to Register

To qualify, you must associate your steam account and add your Paypal email here on the forums by the end of the contest. If you do not have a Paypal account it is easy to make one. If you are in the US you can make a Canadian account which will let you send money without verifying your account. You do not need a credit card or bank account.

To add a Paypal account, click on the following link while signed in.

http://www.skial.com/account/contact-details

You will be taken to a page where you may insert a Paypal email.

paypal.png

You may see how many points you have for the week by clicking on the links below. Points will be reset when the contest starts and it will stop counting when the contest ends.

http://www.skial.com/api/activity-contest.php
http://www.skial.com/api/activity-contest.php?id=your_community_or_steamid_here

How to get the most activity points
  • You will get the most points for seeding a server. Read our seeding guide for when and where to seed.
  • Join the server that our events point to. They will point to a server that is likely to fill up, thus getting you the most points.
  • Stay on the server when the population temporarily drops and get points for every bot you kill.
  • You will get more points for every player there is so you do not have to leave every time someone joins the server. You will also get points for their play time if the server has less than 15 players.
  • Don't leave when the players go over 14 either, you will get more and more points the longer those players play.
  • Just play. You will get points for every minute played as long as you stay longer than 15 minutes.
  • The best way to win this contest is to form a group of friends and have them play with you when the servers are empty. You can agree to share some of the reward with them.
How points are calculated
  • 1 point for every minute of play time (not spectating) if you have over 15 minutes. This is updated upon disconnect.
  • 0.25 points or more for every bot you kill times 1/4 the number of non-spectating players on the server.
  • 75% of the points for each bot assist.
  • Get 200% of the playtime points for each player that joined after you (except after a map reload) and connected when the server had less than 15 players. Points are given when you leave, or if you are not spectating when they leave.
  • If the server crashes, the points sent on disconnect will not get sent. However you will get points if your client crashes.

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
Wait,what? Shit! I thought i would come in third place. This was a pleasant surprise

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
dude you had like 1240239u54325405450459 points
you NEVER get anything but 1st :c
Lol, this time i actually just seeded, i didn't really play just for the contest. But i might actually play like a lunatic for this one

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Thanks to everyone who has been helping to seed our servers. We would be in trouble if it weren't for you. Even if you were doing it for money. ;)

Tamas

Mildly Menacing Medic
So I just signed-in through Steam and that's all I have to do, which means I can start playing in stock servers and earn points right?