Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So I just signed-in through Steam and that's all I have to do, which means I can start playing in stock servers and earn points right?
you also have to add your paypal email to your account

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
I dont have a paypal :(
I am too young
however, i will be on skial servers as usual till i can get saxton hale working again

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I dont have a paypal :(
I am too young
however, i will be on skial servers as usual till i can get saxton hale working again
you can just make a paypal and fake your age.
thats what everyone who is under 18 does. just make sure you make a canadian paypal

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
you can just make a paypal and fake your age.
thats what everyone who is under 18 does. just make sure you make a canadian paypal
Italian PayPal has better limits and allows you to send money as gift as well. Works in English language, too.
PayPal from Canada has a liftetime limit.

1ny0urh3ad

Unremarkable User
I don't get it

Yesterday i was on the Egypt server. I joined when no-one was in, hoping it would get full while i was playing.

It did and there were about 25-30 players one moment, let's say 22 ppl in general. Because i continued playing then for about an hour i would get 60*20 points (20 because of ppl who leave before 15 mins substracted) = 1200 points

Still i'm not listed in the rankings i don't get it

can somebody explain it?

D-Rex

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
That still isn't many points compared to the guys on top, with 4 and 5k points. You probably just don't have enough yet.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't get it

Yesterday i was on the Egypt server. I joined when no-one was in, hoping it would get full while i was playing.

It did and there were about 25-30 players one moment, let's say 22 ppl in general. Because i continued playing then for about an hour i would get 60*20 points (20 because of ppl who leave before 15 mins substracted) = 1200 points

Still i'm not listed in the rankings i don't get it

can somebody explain it?
http://www.skial.com/api/activity-contest.php?id=76561198033180871

D-Rex

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Not sure. I got 500 points for a 6 hour session that I seeded earlier. Who knows.

Bottiger

Administrator
It has come to my attention that some people are bypassing the AFK manager.

If you notice someone doing this, feel free to do a votekick. If you are an admin, you may kick them.

SAUNA

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hi, I've just seen a couple of lovely "idlers" in a 2fort server.

Today, I started Steam, got the notification of event, as usual, click on it, and got Steam telling me that server was full... which kind of sounded fishy to me, cause if I remember things right, events were running on unpopular servers.

So I select "to wait and enter as soon as it becomes available", and eventually got in there, just to find those idlers running in circles in ther respectives spawns zones. I've seen this behaviour on "idle servers", but I thought it was not allowed on the normal servers, and especially since there are some conditions on these event.

Well, I don't know if this is the right to place to report, if not, I'm sorry and please remove/relocate this post. Also I'm not quite sure if this a valid complaint, cause rules a little bit sketchy on that topic.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi, I've just seen a couple of lovely "idlers" in a 2fort server.

Today, I started Steam, got the notification of event, as usual, click on it, and got Steam telling me that server was full... which kind of sounded fishy to me, cause if I remember things right, events were running on unpopular servers.

So I select "to wait and enter as soon as it becomes available", and eventually got in there, just to find those idlers running in circles in ther respectives spawns zones. I've seen this behaviour on "idle servers", but I thought it was not allowed on the normal servers, and especially since there are some conditions on these event.

Well, I don't know if this is the right to place to report, if not, I'm sorry and please remove/relocate this post. Also I'm not quite sure if this a valid complaint, cause rules a little bit sketchy on that topic.
Idling is allowed on normal servers they get moved to spectate, and the contest isn't just for unpopular servers, it's for any that bottiger feels like putting in the contest.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Idling is allowed on normal servers they get moved to spectate, and the contest isn't just for unpopular servers, it's for any that bottiger feels like putting in the contest.
they bypass the afk manager so it wont do shit

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Edit: just saw that you said the were running in circles, it might be bannable PM Roman, Bottiger or KIllerzebra if you want to know more.