Bottiger

Administrator
I don't get it

Yesterday i was on the Egypt server. I joined when no-one was in, hoping it would get full while i was playing.

It did and there were about 25-30 players one moment, let's say 22 ppl in general. Because i continued playing then for about an hour i would get 60*20 points (20 because of ppl who leave before 15 mins substracted) = 1200 points

Still i'm not listed in the rankings i don't get it

can somebody explain it?

for each player that joined after you (except after a map reload) and connected when the server had less than 15 players

Bottiger

Administrator
Everyone that is running in circles to bypass the AFK manager needs to be kicked. It unbalances the teams too much.

Bottiger

Administrator
I have made it so you will not get any seed points if you are idling in spawn.

Please do not bypass the afk manager.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Still sounds like "unpopular" servers to me.
The point of the contest, should it not be obvious, was to increase activity on the servers. We accomplished that.

In regard to your second quote, that's only one way to get points.

SAUNA

Mildly Menacing Medic
The point of the contest, should it not be obvious, was to increase activity on the servers. We accomplished that.

In regard to your second quote, that's only one way to get points.

Well then, good for you... but I tell you, playing with bots can be very frustating.

Right now I am playing in one team and human players try stack the teams so one team ends ups with just only bots... etc etc. Let's just say that it is worst than playing with a bunch of noobs (and I am noob!).

Bottiger

Administrator
Well then, good for you... but I tell you, playing with bots can be very frustating.

Right now I am playing in one team and human players try stack the teams so one team ends ups with just only bots... etc etc. Let's just say that it is worst than playing with a bunch of noobs (and I am noob!).

If you read the tips you would not be playing with bots the whole day.

You are supposed to join servers when they start filling up and get as many people in the server as you can so you get the most points for seeding.