Salty Mcpepperson

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Lets just be frank, this rule was removed due to the amount of work it takes to enforce it. As suggested above, it may be beneficial to look into lowering the % to pass using !votemenu for racism.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Lets just be frank, this rule was removed due to the amount of work it takes to enforce it. As suggested above, it may be beneficial to look into lowering the % to pass using !votemenu for racism.

Absolutely disagree - I'd personally handle every racism report in return for not having racism on the servers.
This rule change didn't come out of a lengthy discussion between admins about how much work we have.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Racism was the easiest offense for us to deal with

And its not difficult to enforce either

Dunno where you're getting the idea from that it takes a lot of work
It used to be my favorite to enforce.
Well, next to banning friendlies.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It was my excuse because I don't get there in time to handle the things that happen in server, I can handle racism and spam reports or the things that have demos but that's about it.

Doom4life

Wicked Nasty Engineer
And it used to be my favourite to report - nothing like the thrill knowing someone is going to get muted!

In all seriously, has this been discussed behind the scenes or was it a spur of the moment/wake up in the morning and decide to revise this rule? I know there was a suggestion not too long ago and it seemed 50/50. For me, I enjoy not hearing the kiddies being racist but I have since gotten used to client mute since playing CS:GO.

Although I'd imagine this rule change will allow admins to potentially respond to hack reports quicker as there will be less frivelous reports to deal with.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
my prediction is it wont work out well, i really dont see how people complaining about not being allowed to be racist will make things better, now you'll just get people complaining about racist people, honestly nothing more inviting than a community that allows someone to call you a fuckin nigger, really fills your servers up and gets those donations rolling.
some counter intuitive shit.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
You should have used this for the update pic, bott
9JE6Pxn.jpg

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
so like, suijun ny is gonna be a "blast" now

well there goes the serenity

what ever you decide though.