Contributor
975ea5dd401e1104cb4003c3c7090c8a.png

im sorry air
but prepare to get wrecked, kid!

λir

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
wrong.
spire is horribad
I think gullywash is a terrible arena map. I'm not going to rage quit on it though, it's important to be able to play on every arena.
I also think that if I rage quit, I would man up and admit that it was because I was getting beaten. Not the arena I was on. If you're prone to raging, you need to accept it and try to think of ways to stay calm during games. If you can't, stick through it and after it's over go headbutt a hole in the wall and throw a tantrum like I do.

And yes, gullywash mid is my weakness if anyone would like to exploit it.

λir

I can't help but feel that it was on purpose that me and bopper were placed farther away due to everyone thinking it's going to come down to me and him.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't help but feel that it was on purpose that me and bopper were placed farther away due to everyone thinking it's going to come down to me and him.

I'm legit offended by this...I think you think way too highly of yourself.

1) Me and Giildy made the brackets, neither of which have seen you play so why would we shift around brackets to make someone we don't know if their bite is as big as their bark come down to the end. (and by making the brackets, we used a randomizer)

2) Double elimination ideally means it will come down to the best two at the end anyway - so if you are one of those two regardless of how the brackets are, the finals should end up being between the two best players.

I could continue listing off numerous more reasons, but that is a massive slap in the face, me and her (her mainly) have worked hard to make this tourny fun for all of you, provide good prizes, obviously going to be a clusterfuck keeping things organized the day of....it's a fuck ton of work, and for you to accuse either one of us of setting up brackets is just a big fuck you to the both of us.

λir

11:05 PM - Notaekᵐᵃˣ ♥: do you know when this starts?
11:05 PM - Air: 22nd
11:05 PM - Notaekᵐᵃˣ ♥: wow
11:05 PM - Notaekᵐᵃˣ ♥: I leave on the 21
11:05 PM - Notaekᵐᵃˣ ♥: .....
you should remove him, sorry about this.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
and then we all take deep breaths and relax and continue to talk shit about how not good we are...

oh goddamn. if he's not tehre it's a pass

λir

I'm legit offended by this...I think you think way too highly of yourself.

1) Me and Giildy made the brackets, neither of which have seen you play so why would we shift around brackets to make someone we don't know if their bite is as big as their bark come down to the end. (and by making the brackets, we used a randomizer)

2) Double elimination ideally means it will come down to the best two at the end anyway - so if you are one of those two regardless of how the brackets are, the finals should end up being between the two best players.

I could continue listing off numerous more reasons, but that is a massive slap in the face, me and her (her mainly) have worked hard to make this tourny fun for all of you, provide good prizes, obviously going to be a clusterfuck keeping things organized the day of....it's a fuck ton of work, and for you to accuse either one of us of setting up brackets is just a big fuck you to the both of us.
I was joking, but okay. If you think all of my shittalking has been serious, I apologize. I should lay on the sarcasm heavier. My bad

i'm also going to be gone for awhile after this tourney, so if you hate me now i won't be around much longer.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was joking, but okay. If you think all of my shittalking has been serious, I apologize. I should lay on the sarcasm heavier. My bad

i'm also going to be gone for awhile after this tourney, so if you hate me now i won't be around much longer.

I never used the word hate, I just think you should think before you post sarcastic or not particularly when you have to realize how nice it is of Giildy to organize something like this to give Skial regulars something interesting to do for decent enough prizes. I said it was disrespectful, and it was. I'm over it now.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Shit, vsing Ruelel, headful, and sven.....Well it's mge for the fun.

Btw, when u sigh me up for something, just put my name down as Afire