4:10 PM - takethepants: should only take a min

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
to connect to the stv use connect 50.116.55.81:27020
if there is a password on the actual server it is skialmge

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Gg Everyone, we all had fun, and our funny moments -coughclassyvsjoecough- but still, good job everyone. Joe didn't do bad either.Ruelel buttfucked me during my match against him -again-

Devrim

Mildly Menacing Medic
This was actually really fun! Even though I got my ass handed to me by Air and Ruelel...
I say we do another. But BIGGER.

λir

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
goddamn it
I WAS GONNA RESCHDULE FOR YOU YOU YOU

okay.
Theres no point. I wasn't having fun playing bopper, and I wasn't ever going to get any of the prizes to begin with. He clearly cared enough about winning that he's just going to use mge tactics to win. The only person to be upset is goat, he wanted more shit than what he got. Though, I doubt he even cares himself. I just owe him one.

Sorry if I caused any problems for you with the rjer gardening with ruelel, I was laughing at the derpyness though. I did switch off because I could sense some people were getting frustrated at it.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
demo for the semi finals and finals

http://davidweitz.com/auto-20120722-1828-mge_training_v7.dem
There is unfortunately no demo of the previous stuff. sorry gaise.
Theres no point. I wasn't having fun playing bopper, and I wasn't ever going to get any of the prizes to begin with. He clearly cared enough about winning that he's just going to use mge tactics to win. The only person to be upset is goat, he wanted more shit than what he got. Though, I doubt he even cares himself. I just owe him one.

Sorry if I caused any problems for you with the rjer gardening with ruelel, I was laughing at the derpyness though. I did switch off because I could sense some people were getting frustrated at it.
You were just mad he couldn't hear you trying to shit talk him :P

Also "He clearly cared enough about winning that he's just going to use mge tactics to win."??? IT'S A TOURNAMENT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

naw, no problems over here anyways. It was just super boring, and i know how much of a pain it is to cast something like that. YOU DIDN'T THINK OF KIP. D: