λir

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Would be impressive if it was Dave_AC. Even smaka is better than tyrone, and I beat smaka 20-5 :/
half the time i'm in the IT server the invite players leave half way through a match. Tyrone is one of the first ones to actually stay through until the end. Cyzer, shrugger, and the one time TLR was in there, they all left the server half way through a match.
I'm also sick of people calling invite players bad, or insinuating that. They're invite, ten times better than all of us. I may have beaten tyrone in mge, because it's mge. mge doesn't really mean anything. but no real point to getting bothered by that.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Let's keep posts relevant to the tournament, save the epeen talk for PMs and after the tournie please.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We'll prolly use the east coast server, since maddo is all euroy

In all seriousness, I am not the best soldier or scout, I entered for the fun of taking part.
I dont mind playing on Chigaco server, I will most likely be knocked out first round anyhow :D

I hit ~95 to NY, and ~200 in Chicago so 1/10 of a second is not going to affect my proskills.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Ok guys, today is the big day =)
I just want to say Good Luck to everyone out there, and to have fun. Although some/most of us aren't that good, it's all for fun and having a good time =)

Reactions: λir

joemaster725

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
welp... heres to hoping i am availiable when this time comes around... and if i am the only one on my local network at the time... if not... gonna get 600 ping at least!

basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster
Nevermind. My baseball team ended up getting bs'ed out of the finals and now I'm home. I'll be there.

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
So, with the tourney starting in a bit less than an hour, anybody wanna post server info here? With ppl in the server, it's easier to get matches ready if they're there before hand.