Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi there! I'm Giildy, and with the help of Antamania and Takethepants I present to you the second unofficial Skial MGE Tournament!

This is our second tournament, but it's the first one I'll be running on my own, so expect that there might be some kinks in the process. I'll be updating this thread as I figure out what will work best for us in this tournament, such as prize distribution and whether this will be a single or double elimination tournament. We will have prizes, but there will be no entry fee. Any donations would be amazing and will be added to the prize pool, and might mean prizes for second and third place.

Prizes:
1st:
Company Mann #8
2 nametags
6 keys
hazmat headcase
2nd:
nametag
2.55 Alladin's private reserve
2 keys
dirty mercs pride
attendant
haunted shoestring
3rd:
Vintage Glen Garry Bonnet
nametag
uncraftables
sticky jumper
rocket jumper
vintage pyrovision
strange equalizer
4 ref
decal tool
scrap,
vintage sandvich,
alien swarm parasite hat

Rules:
- First to 20 wins.
- At least 5 days of playtime on skial's servers.
- Only scout and soldier are allowed.
- Banned scout weapons: Soda Popper, Mad Milk, Winger, and Sandman, Baby Face's Blaster, Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol.
- Banned soldier weapons: Direct Hit, Black Box, Liberty Launcher, Cow Mangler 5000, Buff Banner, Battalion's Backup, Concheror, Reserve Shooter, and Righteous Bison, Beggar's Bazooka.
- You have to play on the account you added as.
- Joining the arena you are assigned means you are "ready" and there are no timeouts or pauses, and if you are not in your arena after 30 minutes of when your match was scheduled even if you are in mumble, then you may be disqualified. If you are completely MIA then we'll wait up to 10 minutes before you are disqualified.

Signups:
You can signup by posting in this forum and saying that you want to play, but keep in mind of the date. (working on a time) If you are a no show than you are disqualified. You don't have to signup as a specific class, because you will be able to change your class before a match, during a match, after a match, whenever.

Maps:
- Viaduct Middle
- Granary Middle
- Granary Last
- Badlands Middle
- Badlands Spire
- Gullywash Middle
- Snakewater Middle

Date:
July 22nd @ 5 P.M. EST

Servers:
1 Possible Server (East Coast)
1 Server (Chicago) (Backup, we'll use this if there are technical issues)

Donators:
Takethepants - Server/Assistance
Antamania - Assistance, The HazMat Headcase
Sconno - Server
Air - 41 normal weapons (full list available at request. o.0), 6 crates, Vintage Sandvich, Vintage Pyrovision Goggles, Strange Equalizer, Sticky Jumper, Rocket Jumper.
Redsboy64- 1 ref
Giildy- Bill's Hat
Pat- 3 nametags
SirLady Alien Swarm Parasite hat, Decal tool, 2 uncraftable weps, 13 normal weps
The Dude- Vintage Glengarry Bonnet
Faron 8- Dirty The Merc's Pride, Haunted shoestring budget, The attendent, Aladdin's private reserve, The Company Man #8

Donations:
- Any type of donations like ingame metal or servers to play these matches on are very appreciated, it will also get your name posted under "Donators."
- I will hold all donations, you can get donations to me via Antamania, or takethepants. Or you could add me.

Video:

WINNERS!!!111one!
1st: Bopper
2nd: Air_
3rd: Ruelel

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Please post in this thread with a forum account that is linked in steam to be added to the participants list.

Reminder! You must have 5 days worth of connection time to Skial servers to be eligible to participate. Servers eligible are Customs and Regular tf2. NOT TRADE. NOT IDLE.

RULE CHANGE: IF YOU ARE A CONTRIBUTOR YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY ELIGIBLE.

Participants thus far:
joemaster725
DrMuttonstache
Devrim
The Dude
Staying_Classy
Bopper
Basiate
DrRuelel
Gold Team Rules
Air_
Wokmage
Notaekᵐᵃˣ ♥
(-TG-)SvenPhantom
AfireAzuki
Maddogames
HeadfulOfSandvich
2ndmgeskial.png

A- Granary Middle
B- Snakewater Middle
C- Viaduct Middle
D- Badlands Middle
E- Granary Last
F- Gullywash Middle
G- Badlands Spire
H- Granary Middle

I-Badlands Spire
J-Gullywash Middle
K-Granary Last
L-Badlands Middle
Losers1-Viaduct Middle
L2-Snakewater Middle
L3-Granary Middle
L4-Badlands Spire

M-Snakewater Middle
N-Viaduct Middle
L5-Badlands Middle
L6-Granary Last
L7-Gullywash Middle
L8-Badlands Spire

O-Best of 3
L9-Granary Last
L10-Gullywash Middle
L11-Badlands Spire
L12-Granary Middle
L13-Snakewater Middle
L14-Best of 3

P-Best of three Arenas
Q-Best of 3 arenas

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was going to enter and fuck all y'all up, but Giildy told me I couldn't play pyro, and I couldn't play at all if I was helping ;/

Reactions: Devrim

Devrim

Mildly Menacing Medic
Sign me up! If I have 5 days connection time.... How do I check my connection time? XD

*Edit* Checked my connection time and I have over 5 days. So sign me up.
Also what is/are the date/s?

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sign me up! If I have 5 days connection time.... How do I check my connection time? XD

*Edit* Checked my connection time and I have over 5 days. So sign me up.
Also what is/are the date/s?
July 22nd @ 5 P.M. EST

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
If i'm able to play on the NY server i'm good for this.

If you use Chicago then i'll probably won't as I reach the highest viable ping there (150)

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We should adjust the rules to let Davey boy enter, guys an active skial member on the forums. Plus he sucks so he aint gonna win anyway ^_^

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We should adjust the rules to let Davey boy enter, guys an active skial member on the forums. Plus he sucks so he aint gonna win anyway ^_^
as long as he's my first fight.
i wanna get an easy 360 airshot on something in this tourney