SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
"Call Of Duty is controversial because of its violent content. The Advertising Standards Authority in the UK banned daytime advertising of the game earlier this year."

It always pisses me off when stuff like this happens and they blame it on Video Games and shit, We all play violent video games every week, I don't see you guys on the news! lol

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Some people blame violent video games. Like the same exact ones sold in Australia, Canada, etcetera. Those places with few shootings compared to us.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That's actually very scary in the States. Typical Americans are both fucking retarded enough to believe in the end of the world based on stupid shit hyped fake evidence and even more retarded to get this kind of "fuck the police time to fuck shit up" mentality.
What mittens said.
If you go around in America I bet at least 87% of the people will say the world won't end. That's just stereo typing bro. And sorry raccoon for stealing your post.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Related:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/texas-school-guardian-plan-allows-teachers-guns-174238129.html

What do you guys think about teachers (rather than dedicated security guards) having the guns? Do you think it would lower school shootings?

Unless you are trained to distinguish the problem and act on a whim, a teacher with a gun would be almost as useless as a cardboard box with a gun. If someone gets the jump on you, no way you can neutralize a shooter without proper training.

Toxik

Contributor
Related:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/texas-school-guardian-plan-allows-teachers-guns-174238129.html

What do you guys think about teachers (rather than dedicated security guards) having the guns? Do you think it would lower school shootings?
My mother is a teacher and she thinks it's ridiculous. The majority of school teachers in the U.S are complete turdbags. While a lot of them actually care about the students and teacher them, a lot of them are just complete assholes who think they are better than everyone else (especially middle-school teachers) or just simply don't give a fuck and just want their paycheck.
Giving a gun to every teacher because a few mentally-ill kids went around shooting people is why the rest of the world laughs at the U.S, in my opinion.

Toxik

Contributor
Then they will just bring bombs...

Sadly we just have to accept that it's a fucked up world and nothing we can do will change that.
A better education system would change a LOT of things in the States, it would raise people not to be conservative pricks who only care about money and exploiting the rest of the world, would save a lot of useless wars

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A better education system would change a LOT of things in the States, it would raise people not to be conservative pricks who only care about money and exploiting the rest of the world, would save a lot of useless wars

I don't see what this has to do with school shootings.

Toxik

Contributor
I don't see what this has to do with school shootings.
A person who has a shit education usually tends to be a shit parent, if your child has problems and you cannot educate him (which is a huge problem here), shit is bound to happen.
On the same page, if you're a disturbed child and you go to a school in the U.S, which is just horrible (until college at least), and on top of that your parents don't know how to raise/take care of you, shit is still bound to happen.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Needs more gun laws.
Or like canada.

Even if guns were banned entirely that would only inconvenience psycho's trying to obtain a gun to shoot up some place. If they really wanted to they would be able to obtain a gun one way or another, either it be buying it off the black market or some other not so legal method.

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
tumblr_mf5r8xskrw1qza5p7o1_500.jpg