Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
What in the world would drive someone to shoot up an elementary school?

There's just no excuse for something like this...

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
One shooter was described as a 24-year-old armed with four weapons and wearing a bullet vest
Huh. Weird. Hopefully they'll be able to catch him, I want to hear this guy's story. It's frustrating getting a good picture of why they did it when they don't give out the details. I'm tempted to say it was some militia type of guy but just shooting a kids doesn't seem to advance any of kind of goal.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
It's ridiculous, one shooter who escaped is 24 years old, had 4 guns and a bulletproof vest. Given that the death toll was so high, they wanted to make sure the kids were dead. Not just randomly shooting people. I would imagine they went into one+ classroom and killed everyone in it.

This isn't vengeance, this isn't anything with reason, this is just sick and twisted shit.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Going to pick up my kids early from school, and hug them. Sick to my stomach... Those poor children.

Toxik

Contributor
It's the second shooting in less than two weeks, what the hell D:
The other one was in a mall in Oregon, my girlfriend just told me about it yesterday

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
In my opinion every school should have at least one armed security guard on duty during school hours in case shit like this happens. I know it may sound like too much, but its a lot better than having nothing at all.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is just fucked up, these were kids that were gunned down in coldblood. How sick can a person be to attack kids? seriously they have not even got the chance to live life just for it to be snatch away like that.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
This is just fucked up, these were kids that were gunned down in coldblood. How sick can a person be to attack kids? seriously they have not even got the chance to live life just for it to be snatch away like that. When they catch the runner there's gonna no mercy given to this trash

If I was a cop, I'd just shoot him and claim self defense even if he dropped his weapon.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If I was a cop, I'd just shoot him and claim self defense even if he dropped his weapon.
Fuck that. I'd shoot him in the knee, then put him in prison so he can't run away from Bubba.
"Enjoy your assrape, you demented, sick, fucking abomination."

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
*sighs* Rest in peace lost ones, may what you brought to this world be forever cherished, loved in memory as you make your way to your next passage.

I'm gonna spend the day with my little sister, I helped raised her, she feels like my own daughter and when younger called me her father, the panic I felt when I read this just...fuck.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Being Finnish, I don't really understand how you can get a gun so easily without background checks and such in the US.
Because this is what happens.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Fuck that. I'd shoot him in the knee, then put him in prison so he can't run away from Bubba.
"Enjoy your assrape, you demented, sick, fucking abomination."

He wouldn't last that long in prison. He'd be shanked day one and the guards wouldn't see a thing.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Being Finnish, I don't really understand how you can get a gun so easily without background checks and such in the US.

Gun laws are complex. There are many ways to obtain a gun.
  • Steal it
  • Buy one off the street with "bodies" on it
  • Legally obtain one
  • Have someone sign a gun over to you.

Ivory Jubilee~

Epic Skial Regular
Ikr it's pretty much impossible to in Britain

I assume

And that's why the only real murders that get televised in Britain are by minorities in gang / 'family dishonor' respectively
Why would somebody even do that :I especially in a what I assume is merican 'First School,' so like 4-8 year olds? :\
America is fucked up

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Obviously they'll have to figure out where he got the guns, but I think they said they were handguns, so they're relatively easy to procure. Also, he probably didn't have any record, so a background check wouldn't have helped. When this happens you'll have two sides: One side is the gun nuts who think "If the kids had guns, this wouldn't have happened" and then the anti-gun people saying it shouldn't be so easy to get them in the first place. The real issue I think is that what kind of crazy environment we live in where someone even thinks of doing something like this in the first place.