Status
Not open for further replies.

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I suggest that we remove the MLP subforum.

It was created largely due to the influx of pony related media that flooded General and other parts of Skial. When MLP was at it's peak popularity it did a great job of keeping that material separate from the main threads. Now, it's inactive and barely anyone posts anything there anymore.

Most of the users who liked the children's show have left or are less active and the people left, overall, HATE My Little Pony. So it doesn't have a use anymore and no one wants it anymore. I prepose we remove it and/or change it to something else. Like "movies", "music" or "media".

Edit: Also this is a really good idea.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If they have no where to throw it they wont be posting it. They only post it because it is there.
"Member Since: Sep 18, 2012"

You obviously have no idea why the subforum was created in the first place.

Toxik

Contributor
U R A FURI NOBODY CARES BUT UR OPINION K?!1
Jk, but yeah as much as I hate bronies, I'd rather know that there are some in Skial but have them stay in their corner rather than remove their corner and have them spread everywhere.

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
So I wonder how everyone will react to the reinvigorated interest season 3 will bring.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I wonder how everyone will react to the reinvigorated interest season 3 will bring.
Yea the MLP community usually dies before the new season comes out because they are only able to work with what came out during that last season. And about the subsection the main reason I kind of quit posting there for awhile was that people would come there to troll a bit or be obnoxious. To help with that I think we should have one of the moderators keep track of some of the subfourms because I know sometimes some of the people who use the anime subfourm get annoyed when they get people coming into their threads through the Recent Threads and are like "hur hur what is this LOL" because they're talking about some anime they've never heard of or have no idea what's going on.
I still think it's funny when I see some bigger sites make sub sites/forums for MLP like the CheezeBurger Network and 4Chan.
So I think we should keep MLP subfourm

Reactions: Giildy

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
4:34 AM - Perseus Dash Jackson: ...
4:34 AM - Perseus Dash Jackson: > lurking skial because bored
4:34 AM - Perseus Dash Jackson: > remove MLP subforum
4:34 AM - Perseus Dash Jackson: Now I might go back.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
seriously if you really hate ponies you will want that board on November 10th.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
4:34 AM - Perseus Dash Jackson: > lurking skial because bored
4:34 AM - Perseus Dash Jackson: > remove MLP subforum
4:34 AM - Perseus Dash Jackson: Now I might go back.
Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
People come into the forum and bitch at people despite the forum being there for a reason. I don't see why we need to have it if you're just gonna do that.
+1

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
It doesn't matter if you don't like MLP, we don't remove forums because people don't like the topic. It was created so people cna post it in one spot instead of all over the forums.

If it is that inactive we can just move it to the inactive section.
http://www.skial.com/categories/inactive.57/

People keep saying there is a new season, so i don't know if it will become more active, i don't see it becoming active.

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
It's funny to me that cats has such a problem with the MLP subforum that is basically hidden from most people, yet goes in there to merrily troll the three kids that use it.

Why do you care so much, cats? Stay out of there and it wouldn't affect you.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
>Sees thread
>Reads OP and the Dumb Ratings
>"Last Post by Bottiger"
>Goes to last automatically
>That

Well.

Status
Not open for further replies.