Status
Not open for further replies.

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I suggest that we remove the MLP subforum.

It was created largely due to the influx of pony related media that flooded General and other parts of Skial. When MLP was at it's peak popularity it did a great job of keeping that material separate from the main threads. Now, it's inactive and barely anyone posts anything there anymore.

Most of the users who liked the children's show have left or are less active and the people left, overall, HATE My Little Pony. So it doesn't have a use anymore and no one wants it anymore. I prepose we remove it and/or change it to something else. Like "movies", "music" or "media".

Edit: Also this is a really good idea.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So we can post pony related stuff in General and TF2 sections?

+1 then.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
+1

I think a servers content should reflect on what trends with the community, not what a small minority of people like but are generally disliked. I mean, we don't have a furry subsection, or a incest subsection. If a few people suggest it, and the rest of the community doesn't like it, scares away people.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1

Also +1 to ban all pony related content on skial
bottiger will NEVER ban all pony related content from skial.
Exactly, so it only means they will be all over the place again. The MLP section serves the people who don't want to put up with all the pony related stuff in the other sections, but op doesn't have the brain capacity to comprehend that.

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Exactly, so it only means they will be all over the place again. The MLP section serves the people who don't want to put up with all the pony related stuff in the other sections, but op doesn't have the brain capacity to comprehend that.

but no one posts ANYTHING there anymore. Change it to something else. Other than you and Jswo, no one cares about MLP here. I don't think it should be banned to post pony material, but I don't think we should have a shitty subforum.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I feel the MLP sub-forum is fine. Keep the pony posts out of any of the other sections. Some people don't just watch MLP so they can fap to their hearts contents. If they want to watch the show and discuss about it fine, let them be. -1

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
I think the subforum should be changed to something more useful... Or something that more people can relate to.

Toxik

Contributor
I have to agree that, of all the times I've been there, 80% of the content was by Jwso
MLP isn't as annoying/popular as it was before, and I think the MLP section is dying

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
It does not mean it will be all over the forums. People barely post in its section right now. Im sure some one on skial likes pokemon but you dont see people posting that shit here. They will go find dedicated MLP forums instead of posting in skial mlp forums

Status
Not open for further replies.