Status
Not open for further replies.

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I suggest that we remove the MLP subforum.

It was created largely due to the influx of pony related media that flooded General and other parts of Skial. When MLP was at it's peak popularity it did a great job of keeping that material separate from the main threads. Now, it's inactive and barely anyone posts anything there anymore.

Most of the users who liked the children's show have left or are less active and the people left, overall, HATE My Little Pony. So it doesn't have a use anymore and no one wants it anymore. I prepose we remove it and/or change it to something else. Like "movies", "music" or "media".

Edit: Also this is a really good idea.

Toxik

Contributor
YHSG5.png
I have to admit, it's pretty funny that this is how bronies picture themselves
They usually look a little more like this
tYRN6.jpg

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
>new season/content
>9 posts in the last 2 weeks, half of them being troll
>give it a subforum

No please, tell me again why we need this. nobody uses it, itd be like if we had a sports section no one used. It's fucking pointless

Toxik

Contributor
I'll just go back to my statement, who in Skial (besides JWSO and the 2 or 3 furries we have) even posts in the MLP section?

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Lol, Giildy rates my post about real bronies dumb, I know truth hurts brah.
No, I rated it dumb because that isn't how they see themselves. It's remaking the characters in the show at the opposite gender and in a different art style/show type.

That's like saying the people that drew this picture (from the dr. who fandom) think they (the fans) look like this:
47466-who_super.jpg

Clearly redrawing the characters means they think the fans look like this. Yep.
Just calm down. lord you'd think ratings meant something the way people freak out about them and feel the need to respond to them in thread.

>new season/content
>9 posts in the last 2 weeks, half of them being troll
>give it a subforum

No please, tell me again why we need this. nobody uses it, itd be like if we had a sports section no one used. It's fucking pointless
http://www.skial.com/forums/sports.48/

:|

Either way yall need to untwist your panties. You couldn't get unmod removed, I doubt you could get something so harmless removed as a place for mlp posters to go when they want to freak out over something. It's called having a safe space. :)

Toxik

Contributor
Lol calm down? I'm not mad, just amused
Also, I'm not for the removal of the MLP section, I honestly don't give a fuck about it as long as people don't spread their shit on non-MLP boards

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
All I see wrong in the MLP forum are the people shitposting because they don't like what other people like.
Deal with it.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
All I see wrong in the MLP forum are the people shitposting because they don't like what other people like.
Deal with it.
It's usually the same people as well, and it's even funnier how they bother to go through the thread to dumb rate posts about something they can't stand.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
how have i missed this all

i don't think i ever saw ponies in general or if i did it was nothing people would get mad about

and the subforum wasn't made so there wouldn't be any ponies in general
it was made because people like ponies
like people like sports or anime or video games

so there was a few people sharing pony pictures and pony videos and stuff like that
just chilling the fuck out
then suddenly people are making threads about ponies is cancer and bronies are fat and middle aged pony fappers

and here we are now

I WONDER WHY THE SUBFORUM IS SO EMPTY WHERE DID EVERYONE GO

edit: can't wait to start a fucking flame war in the sports section btw

sov

Legendary Skial King
I feel the MLP sub-forum is fine. Keep the pony posts out of any of the other sections.
In another palce like NSFW or something.
I have to agree that, of all the times I've been there, 80% of the content was by Jwso
MLP isn't as annoying/popular as it was before, and I think the MLP section is dying
Agreed.
-----------------------------------------------------------

They should put MLP section in the NSFW section, where junk, and extra funny stuff go. It's annoying seeing MLP stuff and it belongs in a repeater different place or removed.

+1

Kick them out of the General or take the sub forum off! lol
Fluttershy_kicked_out_S02E19.png

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
To anyone who supports removing it, think of it like this: it'd be like removing the insane asylum and letting the inmates run free. (This is not to say that bronies are mentally deranged, but in the minds of brony haters, this example is on the level of gravitas they hold their dislike with)

Status
Not open for further replies.