hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I see a lot of admins complaining about people around the Skial forums not having a mature attitude towards newer users and such. So, if it is expected of all forum users to be mature, I suggest removing the dumb rating. There is no situation whatsoever that the dumb rating can be used maturely and it often incites other users in which it spirals into a flame war.

Of course it won't resolve maturity problems, but at least it will remove a small peice of the problem pie.

(Let's also see who won't be mature enough to resist rating this dumb. :) )

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This thread:

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

sov

Legendary Skial King
The ONLY reason in which you should sorta-kinda-maybe care about ratings is if you are a very prestiegous Team Fortress 2 trader or you are dedicated to trading. It will make you look good but other than that it doesn't matter. even than with being a trader it should matter mauch, just how you look when they see how much pos and neg people rated on you.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The ONLY reason in which you should sorta-kinda-maybe care about ratings is if you are a very prestiegous Team Fortress 2 trader or you are dedicated to trading. It will make you look good but other than that it doesn't matter. even than with being a trader it should matter mauch, just how you look when they see how much pos and neg people rated on you.
Ratings are disabled in the trade section.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Ratings are disabled in the trade section.

I know, I meant when a buyer, for example, looks at your profile to see if you are good or whatever they see that you get postive ratings. even than it ratings are not that much of a big deal.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I know, I meant when a buyer, for example, looks at your profile to see if you are good or whatever they see that you get postive ratings. even than it ratings are not that much of a big deal.
That doesn't make any sense. If I'm going to buy something from someone I don't care how dumb they are. In fact I hope they are dumb so I get a good deal...

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
That doesn't make any sense. If I'm going to buy something from someone I don't care how dumb they are. In fact I hope they are dumb so I get a good deal...
I'm not entirely sure, but I think he means the positive feedback ratings, rather than the post ratings.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Well thats kind of the point... To get a small portion of who they are and etc.