Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxik

Contributor
I've been playing on idle again, and it's ridiculous. Douchebags go heavy, keep giving themselves the Beggar's Bazooka (weapon 730), /speed and just rape everything in their path. A lot of people are complaining, I just thought I'd be the one to bring it up in suggestions.
I know, it's idle and nobody cares, but regardless it's still a server we need to keep full.
Removing that one weapon would make a LOT of people happy.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Are you fucking retarded? Not everyone goes on TF2 to play seriously. If they did, there would be no trade server, no Saxton Hale, no PropHunt, Mario kart and so on. People who go on Idle go there to get items and have a good time.

There's no other weapon that they can use to troll as badly as with the Beggar's Bazooka.

Do you even go on idle?

I'm starting to think I should have asked this question to people who actually go on idle only, not just any random person who thinks idle is just a hole where people go to do nothing and get items.

I go on idle occasionally. It's an idle server.....so what if there is a OP Beggar's Bazooka...

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because no noglass = useless, if you want grinding use the noglass, not awesomebox
Awesomebox isn't just for grinding, or just for dying, or just for surfing, or just for fucking around in the heavy boxing ring, or chilling in the actual awesomebox. It's for being able to do all of the above things without switching servers. If there were no point to playing on awesomebox, people just wouldn't play on it, and Heavy donors with Beggar's take the fun out of it.

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
Awesomebox isn't just for grinding, or just for dying, or just for surfing, or just for fucking around in the heavy boxing ring, or chilling in the actual awesomebox. It's for being able to do all of the above things without switching servers. If there were no point to playing on awesomebox, people just wouldn't play on it, and Heavy donors with Beggar's take the fun out of it.

Then make your own server

PLEASE PEOPLE RATE THIS REPLY DUMB I DESERVE IT

Edit: Thank you CiNiC :D

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've never witnessed the power of a heavy using a beggar's. What is it like? I know the hell of using a blutsauger as heavy though.

Happy Flygineer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Uh, before this topic was made, it was fixed in a recent update of the TF2Items. The update fixed the reload speed and the exploit of using the Sticky Jumper to get more primary ammo. It was effectively just a regular Bazooka when those changes were made.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Uh, before this topic was made, it was fixed in a recent update of the TF2Items. The update fixed the reload speed and the exploit of using the Sticky Jumper to get more primary ammo. It was effectively just a regular Bazooka when those changes were made.
Ya, flamingsarge said the same thing.

Toxik

Contributor
Was looking at the "give weapon" thread on alliedmods
"
09/11/2011(v3.05) *I forgot the Rift weapons in the weapon list on this post. Woops.​
*Added sm_gimme command. Thanks, bottiger!​

Also, now that 730 is gone, Jungle seems to be giving himself "3730", but it's not in the weapons list. It's like a beggar's bazooka skin on a regular bazooka with 6 rockets

Happy Flygineer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
That weapon should be respecting the exploit fix, therefore not being overpowered like the previously banned weapon.

furydeath

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Well all the other "fun" items are blocked, ANY spy Revolver, The Army of One, all valve wepaons.

Status
Not open for further replies.