Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxik

Contributor
I've been playing on idle again, and it's ridiculous. Douchebags go heavy, keep giving themselves the Beggar's Bazooka (weapon 730), /speed and just rape everything in their path. A lot of people are complaining, I just thought I'd be the one to bring it up in suggestions.
I know, it's idle and nobody cares, but regardless it's still a server we need to keep full.
Removing that one weapon would make a LOT of people happy.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Come back when you start making sense.
Ok, let's put this in easy words.
Why are you complaining about something that you can completely avoid and chose not too so you come to the Forms to remove something that dosent need to be removed. So what if you die on Idle. Dose it effect you being AFK? I don't think so.
Thank you have a nice day.

Toxik

Contributor
Ok, let's put this in easy words.
Why are you complaining about something that you can completely avoid and chose not too so you come to the Forms to remove something that dosent need to be removed. So what if you die on Idle. Dose it effect you being AFK? I don't think so.
Thank you have a nice day.
Since you seem to have trouble reading:
As I've always said, idle is the foundation of Skial. It's the one server that built Skial into what it is today. It's never been "just an idle server", it's always been very active despite being an idle server.
I do not idle a lot there. I play. Like a LOT of people.
Also, are you dyslexic?

Toxik

Contributor
Firekip, not sure how my post was dumb, are you just butthurt because I rated your ignorant post as dumb?

Toxik

Contributor
Between this and the other thread, I think we got enough +1's to be enforced, no?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Between this and the other thread, I think we got enough +1's to be enforced, no?
I believe you mean implemented, not enforced. But yes, I agree. Should be enough support to show that it'd be a good change to make.
So, Botty pls.

It's a idle server for idle you shouldn't even be playing really and if people are killing you that's even better you're dying more = more items -1.

Toxik

Contributor
It's a idle server for idle you shouldn't even be playing really and if people are killing you that's even better you're dying more = more items -1.
The number of times you die has no impact whatsoever on the number of items you get. Do you seriously not know this?
Also, as said before about 100 times, it's not just an idle server. Half of the players there never idle, if you've never been there, you cannot judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.