Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxik

Contributor
I've been playing on idle again, and it's ridiculous. Douchebags go heavy, keep giving themselves the Beggar's Bazooka (weapon 730), /speed and just rape everything in their path. A lot of people are complaining, I just thought I'd be the one to bring it up in suggestions.
I know, it's idle and nobody cares, but regardless it's still a server we need to keep full.
Removing that one weapon would make a LOT of people happy.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The number of times you die has no impact whatsoever on the number of items you get. Do you seriously not know this?
Also, as said before about 100 times, it's not just an idle server. Half of the players there never idle, if you've never been there, you cannot judge.
Soapy is a disagree old troll

Toxik

Contributor
No thread shitting. You're more than welcome to give a +/- 1 and give your opinion, but useless comments will be deleted

The number of times you die has no impact whatsoever on the number of items you get. Do you seriously not know this?
Also, as said before about 100 times, it's not just an idle server. Half of the players there never idle, if you've never been there, you cannot judge.
Well why are they on there if they're not idling? is it because they can't fight and are crap a payload?. Or is it because they're lazy asses and want to boost there stranges.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
+1. I know it's idle, But there is people there trying to level their stranges, and of course thats the people all the beggars bazooka people aim for. They only kill the idlers if their isn't anything else to kill, having the beggars in there really ruins it for anyone trying to get some achievements or get some kills with their stranges

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1. I know it's idle, But there is people there trying to level their stranges, and of course thats the people all the beggars bazooka people aim for. They only kill the idlers if their isn't anything else to kill, having the beggars in there really ruins it for anyone trying to get some achievements or get some kills with their stranges

They will just use other weapons to do this, removing BB won't stop anything it's just gonna force trolls to use something else...

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
They will just use other weapons to do this, removing BB won't stop anything it's just gonna force trolls to use something else...
True, but it could be less annoying to not have speeding heavies shooting 3 rockets at a time at you

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
+1 if the server is achievement_idle_noglass
-1 if the server is the normal achievement_idle

sov

Legendary Skial King
+1 even though I don't REALLY care THAT MUCH, Idle is just to waste time shooting randomly or to idle..

Toxik

Contributor
Well why are they on there if they're not idling? is it because they can't fight and are crap a payload?. Or is it because they're lazy asses and want to boost there stranges.
Are you fucking retarded? Not everyone goes on TF2 to play seriously. If they did, there would be no trade server, no Saxton Hale, no PropHunt, Mario kart and so on. People who go on Idle go there to get items and have a good time.

There's no other weapon that they can use to troll as badly as with the Beggar's Bazooka.

Do you even go on idle?

I'm starting to think I should have asked this question to people who actually go on idle only, not just any random person who thinks idle is just a hole where people go to do nothing and get items.

Status
Not open for further replies.