Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxik

Contributor
I've been playing on idle again, and it's ridiculous. Douchebags go heavy, keep giving themselves the Beggar's Bazooka (weapon 730), /speed and just rape everything in their path. A lot of people are complaining, I just thought I'd be the one to bring it up in suggestions.
I know, it's idle and nobody cares, but regardless it's still a server we need to keep full.
Removing that one weapon would make a LOT of people happy.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hasnt this Been suggested before? anyways the only person that actually uses it to annoy people is jungle.

But anyways +1

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As I've always said, idle is the foundation of Skial. It's the one server that built Skial into what it is today. It's never been "just an idle server", it's always been very active despite being an idle server.

Fill?
*this

What I can't add random words to the top of my post?

Toxik

Contributor
Sorry, I wasn't aware it had been suggested before.
But yeah, when you go on the server to have a good time and you have a douche like Jungle (who is there ALL. DAY.) spamming people with rockets using the beggar's bazooka, it really takes the fun away.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry, I wasn't aware it had been suggested before.
But yeah, when you go on the server to have a good time and you have a douche like Jungle (who is there ALL. DAY.) spamming people with rockets using the beggar's bazooka, it really takes the fun away.
I wonder what else he does when he's not playing tf2 on idle

Toxik

Contributor
You know Skial isent the only Idle server(s) in the world...
captain_obvious.jpg

evanandsarah

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1 I tried the idle server acouple of weeks ago, and jungle was there just spamming away when i was trying to box someone in the boxxing ring -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.