λir

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
As long as I don't have to donate anything, I'm in, only because I don't want to have lost anything when air wipes the floor with any of his competitors in this tourney :/
I was thinking about handicapping myself for this, maybe no shotgun, or better yet, no rockets.

λir

Yeah just change the server password with the rcon and change it to mge.
mge is actually a mod, it's not as simple as changing it to the map. Right after an update, if you try to go into mge servers who are slow about updating the mod, you'll be spawned into a black hole and you can't move because the mod isn't working properly.

λir

You should put your money where your mouth is and list what all you're giving to the winner's prize slot.
~_^
Well, it would probably be converted into roughly a few ref, my inventory is rather pathetic. I would give everything except for my GRU, and my sandvich. The only reason i wouldn't give those is because on the off chance i lose, i need those for my highlander games with my team. I guess the same could be said for my escape plan because i need that to rollout in 6v6

backscratcher, conscientious objector, crusader's crossbow, fists of steel, brass beast, burned banana peel, mad milk, market gardener (MY BABY) 2 overdoses, four scorched crates, soda popper, half zatoichi, 3 crate #43, 2 crate #45, ubersaw, 2 flare guns, wrangler, direct hit, buff banner, gunboats, homewrecker, rocket jumper, sticky jumper, vintage pyro vision goggles, vintage axetinguisher.

That's my entire inventory except for the items i need to play in comp. It's also everything i could possibly put up for a prize.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll donate.... some stuff.

EDIT: How many people is the tourny? If its enough I might donate something special.

joemaster725

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I can has in?

no
e39.png

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lol, oh don't worry about it XD i just need to keep your donations marked as 'to the winner' :P

An announcement and official sign up post will be made in the next two day/after whenever I get a chance to talk to people.

λir

oh no i can't aim anymore and i talked all that shit.
Figures the second i get done talking shit about how good i am in mge i lose all ability to aim. Oh well, it's time to just get buttfucked by everyone and take it like a man

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
If you are using the COMP | NY server i will participate (@120ping)

If you need any help with any rcon cvars i can also help.

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I'd definitely like to be a part of this. I'm also putting up my "hat with no name" for soldier up as winnings to the victor.
Also, demo's, even with stickies, usually lose to a decent soldier. still depends on the skill of the demo vs the skill of the solly.
besides, no 1 will play demo with dragon ninja in this tourney :p.