M

madmonkeyjoe

sign me up please.
but im Jewish so if its on Saturday i cant =[

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I suppose I'll lend you a hand getting it organized if you still need.

I'll even drag my friends to get involved if you need more bodies for the actual matches.

λir

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I'll play in it. I'll also offer up almost all of my inventory as a prize for the winner. Is it cocky that i think i'll win so i don't have to worry about losing any of it?

λir

I also think we should allow demoman to be played, but no sticky launcher allowed.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh I wish i could, sadly, don't have any experience in creating events, charging servers etc.
You could help me with this one, and then you'll have an idea of how things go.
I'd be willing to publicize and cast a few matches on my Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/falafel1066)
Would you like an stv demo or...?
I'm not sure how familiar you are with mge, maybe you'd like to spectate the whole tournament, and cast the semifinals+finals with an stv demo? If you want to cast it after the tourney is over with a demo I could get you a little info sheet on the people you're casting. Like what servers they live on or if they play competitively. That sort of thing.
lol I've never worked with a caster before. XD WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM ME. TELL ME AND IT WILL BE DONE.

λir

WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM ME. TELL ME AND IT WILL BE DONE.
I SHALL PASS THIS MESSAGE ON FOR YOU AS SHE WILL NEVER CHECK THE FORUMS AGAIN

Her doing this was also my idea. She knows a little about mge, i'll probably have to teach her some of the finer points involved in it. I'm just glad she didn't get flamed, figured that would happen. Just my guess, but i think she'll want an STV demo. I also doubt she would want info on each player, but you should give that to her anyway to make her really nervous and let me get a few laughs out of teasing her

Reactions: Giildy

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm just glad she didn't get flamed, figured that would happen. Just my guess, but i think she'll want an STV demo. I also doubt she would want info on each player, but you should give that to her anyway to make her really nervous and let me get a few laughs out of teasing her
pfffff we don't flame in this thread. THIS THREAD IS FOR HELPFUL THINGS ONLY.

I will have full biographies for her. It will be glorious.

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
As long as I don't have to donate anything, I'm in, only because I don't want to have lost anything when air wipes the floor with any of his competitors in this tourney :/