λir

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I'd definitely like to be a part of this. I'm also putting up my "hat with no name" for soldier up as winnings to the victor.
Also, demo's, even with stickies, usually lose to a decent soldier. still depends on the skill of the demo vs the skill of the solly.
besides, no 1 will play demo with dragon ninja in this tourney :p.
I have to disagree, any demo who isn't bad will always beat a soldier if he uses stickies. My friend sirhc, really good at demoman. If he uses pipes only in mge, i beat him. If he uses stickies, he wins easily.

The Dude

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Can we use a Chicago server instead of a New York server because I get 110+ ping on any New York server?

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Heh, fashionably late, but I'm definitely in for this, both as a competitor and if any help is needed for setting it up.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I get around 85-95 ping on your server but its laggy as fuck with more than 2 people on it.
I've hopefully resolved the lag. I've tinkered with the settings a bit and I'm now forking the processes as well. I was also running a nightly build of SourceMod (after the Pyromania update it had broke). Can't help the ping though. I also have pingboost enabled.