• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
yep, he made that account while he was staying here as he couldn't login to steam because of steam guard.
Steam Guard shouldn't be an excuse:
Steam Support said:
When Steam Guard is enabled on your account, anyone attempting to login to your Steam account from an unrecognized computer must provide additional authorization. A special access code will be sent to your contact email address, and this code must be entered into Steam before your login is complete.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
if he can't post a picture then he might as well record a skype conversation of him and his cousin stating their steam ID's
then upload it to soundcloud/youtube

Astir

Legendary Skial King
if he can't post a picture then he might as well record a skype conversation of him and his cousin stating their steam ID's
then upload it to soundcloud/youtube
... If I were banned for hacking with an alt, I could just ask a friend to call me on Slype and hold up a paper with the Steam name of my alt account on. So that friend would then be "my hacking brother"? It can be anyone that calls him on Skype, even his dad. ...

Astir

Legendary Skial King
BZD0R.png
There is a chance this is good enough for the admins. You are finally someone who actually gets a picture.
Can you somehow prove it is your cousin?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Your cousin only plays at your house. At least, all of our recorded IP's by his steam ID are from your place.

It would be unwise for us to unban you. Since he can easily make another account and hack under your ip address.Since this account is only 3 days old, i easily determine he has already made new accounts in the past.

I don't think there is anything we can do considering this.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your cousin only plays at your house. At least, all of our recorded IP's by his steam ID are from your place.
Well, the guy said his cousin had problems with Steam Guard (possibly forgot his email's password or something), so he made a new Steam account.

lycide

Scarcely Lethal Noob

It would be unwise for us to unban you. Since he can easily make another account and hack under your ip address.Since this account is only 3 days old, i easily determine he has already made new accounts in the past.

I don't think there is anything we can do considering this.

yep, he made that account while he was staying here as he couldn't login to steam because of steam guard.

He is not here now, and shall not be staying here again as circumstances have changed. He will NOT be doing anything at all through my ip.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Well, the guy said his cousin had problems with Steam Guard (possibly forgot his email's password or something), so he made a new Steam account.

He said steam gaurd would not let his friend log in. That is wrong. Steam gaurd sends verifcation codes to your email. I doubt he would have this enabled if he didn't know his password. If he did forget, he can easily get it reset

its possible i suppose. but the ips is what is holding me up.

he need to link us to the main account

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I believe you, I dont think anyone would go through this much trouble just to hack on specific servers.

lycide

Scarcely Lethal Noob
He said steam gaurd would not let his friend log in. That is wrong. Steam gaurd sends verifcation codes to your email. I doubt he would have this enabled if he didn't know his password. If he did forget, he can easily get it reset

its possible i suppose. but the ips is what is holding me up.

he need to link us to the main account
From what I understand, he could not access his email, so he made a new account.

I don't know his main account, and he will not tell me. I didn't know he played tf2 till last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.