• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lycide

Scarcely Lethal Noob
  • Name: lycide
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58052894
  • Steam link: here
  • Ban link:here
  • HLStats: here, forum account should be linked.
My cousin was banned for cheating while staying with me (ban link), and when I tried to join a server afterwards I was also banned because Skial thinks that I created another account to avoid the ban. I would like the ban to be removed from my ip and their account only to be blocked so I can enjoy the servers as I have not broken the rules.

(I modified the above from this thread, hopefully that's ok)

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i think you have to post a picture of you and your cousin holding a piece of paper with your steamid's on it or something

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't get this "picture of you and your cousin concept"... It proves fucking nothing...

What prevents him from inviting his buddy over, sharing a cake with him and taking this picture pretending that he is his cousin?

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What the fuck kinda idea is that?
OK jon i'm gonna cut it down for your dense brain:
1. lycide and his cousin take a photo of themselves
2. they are holding pieces of paper
3. ON these pieces of paper are their steam names, e.g. "lycide"
this is to prove that lycide isn't lying about his cousin getting him banned

Astir

Legendary Skial King
The account that has been banned hasn't many hours on TF2. So techniccaly it could just be your alt account, to try the hack. I think you should be responsible for what your cousin does at your house.

It would have been a totally different situation if you and him BOTH would have many hours of gaming, which will seem more likely that he indeed is your cousin and came over (and logged in) at your place. But with the account he has now, only 9 hours, it barely believable that he would be your cousin.

Reactions: HowIMetYourMother

Astir

Legendary Skial King
OK jon i'm gonna cut it down for your dense brain:
1. lycide and his cousin take a photo of themselves
2. they are holding pieces of paper
3. ON these pieces of paper are their steam names, e.g. "lycide"
this is to prove that lycide isn't lying about his cousin getting him banned
Your idea actually doesn't make a lot of sense... If I were banned for hacking with an alt, I could just ask a friend to pass by and hold up a paper with the Steam name of my alt account on. So that friend would then be "my hacking brother"? It can be anyone on the picture, even his dad. Also, the second 'alt' account hasn't even a profile image, a description or comments. And only 9,6 hours on TF2, which of them 2h on Skial!

EDIT: ninja'd a bit by PsychoRealm

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Also, why would someone come over his relatives' house for a week and hack? Makes no sense.
He could have come over during the holidays, I don't know. But 'coincidently' a hack? With an account that has only 9h TF2 and is member since January 9, 2013 (2 days before the ban)? Don't try to fool the Skial admins here, you can go trough the ban appeal section and view a lot of players who appealed because there barely active alt was "an account of my brother, nephew, ...".

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your idea actually doesn't make a lot of sense... If I were banned for hacking with an alt, I could just ask a friend to pass by and hold up a paper with the Steam name of my alt account on. So that friend would then be "my hacking brother"? It can be anyone on the picture, even his dad. Also, the second 'alt' account hasn't even a profile image, a description or comments. And only 9,6 hours on TF2, which of them 2h on Skial!

EDIT: ninja'd a bit by PsychoRealm
it's not my idea, it's already been done before
of course he could fake it, but it's not like he's going to get another chance if he hacks again, is he?

Astir

Legendary Skial King
it's not my idea, it's already been done before
of course he could fake it, but it's not like he's going to get another chance if he hacks again, is he?
I know it's not your idea,

but
you shouldn't hack in the first place!

lycide

Scarcely Lethal Noob
yep, he made that account while he was staying here as he couldn't login to steam because of steam guard.

lycide

Scarcely Lethal Noob
apparently he always uses hacks, so it wouldn't surprise me if his main account was already banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.