• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Exia Chizzon Choa SOO

Unremarkable User
You know despite all the crazy, highly intense and engaging, teeth grinding battles you guys set me, Hoss and Orange through, we hold you guys in high respect. Because after those scumbags Jerknor, Foney, and Wasabidiot showed up, we were glad to have you guys there to give us a honest and fufilling fight.

And I should have recorded footage and submitted reports to have those moronic goons banned. Did you know there was a rule that DIDN'T allow you to hug your spawn? And I'm sure you remember them making it their lifes missions to hump that spawn locker every time we penetrated their base. Honestly, the worst TF2 players ever.

This is why I don't bother talking in the servers. Best to fucking ignore and not show any interest in whats going on and just play the game. The sad thing is if you're better than them they try to make a mission in getting you to break the rules so they can punish you for it. The goon squad that they brought along with them was worse than cancer and clearly had nothing better to live for either. If that is the way they act in games, I can only imagine how they are outside of it. Assuming they have anything outside of it.

Zev

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Yeah i remember back then when OzFur / OzzyFurocity was fun i remember back then when MrZer0 aka Me loved playing on the server getting kills meeting new people, admins etc i LOVED the mario maps i loved the MARIO MAP where you set off a nuke but the 1 thing i hate was Admin abusers i got banned 3 times becuase admin abusers were trying to trick / get me into breaking the rules to punish / ban me and leon just throught was cool even through i still loved the server but the admin abusers should just GTFO.