• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

LiterallyCody

Totally Ordinary Human
Well guys, as in today or sometime ago. OzzyFurocity servers have gone down and died off.

http://ozzyfurocity.net/

RIP Furry Server. Who's the blame? In my opinion, if Leon (the Owner) didn't mod Honey and Kerknor, none of this would've happened. Thanks to them, they killed off the old players such as me and a few others. On the bright side! Most of the furries I knew on there have come to Skial servers or something else.

LiterallyCody

Totally Ordinary Human
Only thing I can say about this. I got perma-banned from ozfur because of my standpoint on how the two mods are bad.

nil

Scarcely Lethal Noob
tbh I blame Leon he seemed pretty rude.
I only really miss the VSH, it was a pretty good version of it.

LiterallyCody

Totally Ordinary Human
only thing I missed about Ozfur that it was fun and it didn't suck. I actually met a few good friends and became friends with a really good sniper that's ugc gold and I look up to, goddamn she's tough to take down. that's why if you ever see me on Skial servers, mainly Turbine or 2Fort LA Fast, I'm always playing sniper to get better at it, and according to my skial stats, I've gone up with the k/d :D

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
only thing I missed about Ozfur that it was fun and it didn't suck. I actually met a few good friends and became friends with a really good sniper that's ugc gold and I look up to, goddamn she's tough to take down. that's why if you ever see me on Skial servers, mainly Turbine or 2Fort LA Fast, I'm always playing sniper to get better at it, and according to my skial stats, I've gone up with the k/d :D
If only being a good Sniper was an accomplishment in TF2. Hitboxes make it one of the easier classes.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
no wait
i thought one furry was enough dear god

and will you shut up @EatMyMaymays no-one gives a shit at how hard the class is you fuckin' played through kid icarus uprising on 0 intensity you can never redeem yourself

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Bottiger should do a furry server to take all of ozfur's homeless players

The relentless drama over some of the stupidest shit you thought was not scientifically possible for two people to argue over would make great entertainment to help keep it full and it could replace Jailbreak's population of 2 active people while being slightly less cancerous in the process

Everybody wins. Except the people who wander in the server not knowing what it is. But they could always just get therapy later or something

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They're rules were conflicting as well.

Me and my bro stopped playing on OzFur because of phony and Jerknor.

I know you guys don't probably know or care who those two are, but they are single fingeredly THE WORST TF2 PLAYERS of all time. Honestly, two of the most scumbag players ever. And to make it worse, desperate Leon made them admins for no good reason. Which of course, complicated things even worse.

They made their entire team constantly sit in their spawn and defend the base, whilst making game dulling terrible callouts. WHICH was against OzFur rules, but despite several reports they wavered to remove their authority until OzFur servers ran dry of not just donators, but a player base in general.
'She' (being honey) was pretty enlightened to falsely ban/mute anyone who didn't suck up to her.

edit: Fixed a few typos

Last edited:
Reactions: LiterallyCody