• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Unban Dire?

• Yes

Votes: 56 48.3%
  • No

Votes: 60 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
You started the Drama again, he was minding his own business until you banned him.

I-agree.jpg

Dono Spacey

Face-Melting F2Per
:| Everyone is arguing, Can we just leave it at him breaking a rule? I mean, maybe another perma ban imidatly is a bit much, but just keep an eye on him? He starts shit once, then you ban him, problem solved. Unless we are going by him avoiding a perma-ban and to ban him for that, then yeah. No need to start more drama over someone else.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You started the Drama again, he was minding his own business until you banned him.

you are an idiot

You started a poll basically with "HEY SHOULD WE UNBAN THIS GUY WHO IS A GUY ON THE INTERNET MAKING FUN OF ME?"

and i made a poll saying bottiger told me too. People know direwulf. I was justing adding information to show he is still a drama whore. I didn't think at the time though that so many new people would be into this poll

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You started a poll basically with "HEY SHOULD WE UNBAN THIS GUY WHO IS A GUY ON THE INTERNET MAKING FUN OF ME?"

if I might add something, I don't see how him saying "Zebra banned me because I made fun of his girlfriend" is drama starting. I can't say anyone would react happily towards the admin who permanently banned them...he was giving his opinion as to why he was banned to someone who more than likely asked him.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
So the only reason we haven't unbanned him is because of personal bias?

no the reason he wasn't banned to begin with was admins were being biased. no one addressed that yet. I don't expect you to though.

He is not being unbanned though because so far, the majority has said no

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i think this thread should be null...new thread should be started in the "other" section.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Being the one who issued the initial permaban, I think I should have the right to lift it. I want to know if it's the right decision, though. All these new kids aren't helping the cause of keeping him away, though.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Being the one who issued the initial permaban, I think I should have the right to lift it. I want to know if it's the right decision, though. All these new kids aren't helping the cause of keeping him away, though.

The problem is the regular is not much better. It only has your friends in there to help you on your poll. Some of the other people who do not have access to it, but have been around way before this even happened cannot have their say it in

you are nto happy with this poll. so you are going to make a poll in a section where mosto f the people will vote to unban him

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Actually, they're based on more than post count. Is it really a matter of "my friends" or "people that don't like you"?

I think you know this is a biased argument.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Why are you guys talking about this? You know it's discouraged, I think you're letting your own personal views guide you making stupid decisions outside of just whether or not to unban direwolf.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Actually, they're based on more than post count. Is it really a matter of "my friends" or "people that don't like you"?

I think you know this is a biased argument.

its more of the people who share your viewpoint about dire. The poll in the regular will be biased because its limited. thats why we never do polls in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.