• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Unban Dire?

• Yes

Votes: 56 48.3%
  • No

Votes: 60 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
I would like to withdraw my 'no' vote.
I have no valuable opinion on this matter.
Neither do 90% of the people in this thread.

I'm tempted to unban him and treat him like a new user since he's been fairly low-profile recently. His name didn't cross people's tongues until he got re-banned.

I took those into account when I re-calculated. So with Kitty we're still even.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
so with styx and ktity is

53 yes 58 no

i don't see how that is even. Bottiger said leave it up to the poll, Right now the poll says no.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Still not a fair assessment, as not everyone who voted has voiced an opinion nor been back to read other arguments.

People can't change votes in this poll, unfortunately. Plus the initial posting was kind of biased. I don't think this is fair to the accused. This poll should have been made in the Regular section.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Still not a fair assessment, as not everyone who voted has voiced an opinion nor been back to read other arguments.

People can't change votes in this poll, unfortunately. Plus the initial posting was kind of biased. I don't think this is fair to the accused. This poll should have been made in the Regular section.

you are willing to do/say anything to get him unbanned arnt you

SadWhale

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor

The voting system in the US has a popular vote and electoral college vote.
Perhaps there should also be a seperate vote amongst admins given the age of the circumstances surrounding this case.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
I think the ratings speak volumes here. You literally pointed out how Direwulf was causing drama in the OP, then later said "oh i never said that was him."

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I think the ratings speak volumes here. You literally pointed out how Direwulf was causing drama in the OP, then later said "oh i never said that was him."

what? i never said he wasn't causing drama. he was. I just didn't explain it enough. The moment i banned him he was telling other used via pm that i banned him because rhi and i are dating. He is already back to that. Except its not true. he is STARTING DRAMA.

you are right though. i never claimed that chat logs to be dires. For people who actually looked at it its obviously not his.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
what? i never said he wasn't causing drama. he was. I just didn't explain it enough. The moment i banned him he was telling other used via pm that i banned him because rhi and i are dating. He is already back to that. Except its not true. he is STARTING DRAMA
I'm not getting worked up. I don't think anyone is except for a few admins, actually.

Who here feels dramatic?

Reactions: SadWhale

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor

People can't change votes in this poll, unfortunately. Plus the initial posting was kind of biased. I don't think this is fair to the accused. This poll should have been made in the mmph section.
The what section?

Reactions: Doctor Who

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
what? i never said he wasn't causing drama. he was. I just didn't explain it enough. The moment i banned him he was telling other used via pm that i banned him because rhi and i are dating. He is already back to that. Except its not true. he is STARTING DRAMA
so u banned him for a pm he sent to some one else

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor

and obviously you didnt read the post. I added the chat log in about 20 mins after the poll.

Here is some proof that dire is still dire causing drama. he was talking to some guy via pm and than having him talk to me through the server. heres a log

2012-07-31 14:59:55 is telling me a story.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL+ | Chicago cp_dustbowl
2012-07-31 14:59:51 the guy u banned.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL+ | Chicago cp_dustbowl
2012-07-31 14:59:41 iono.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL+ | Chicago cp_dustbowl
2012-07-31 14:59:25 XD.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL+ | Chicago cp_dustbowl
2012-07-31 14:59:15 woah killlerzebra u have admin gf?.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL+ | Chicago cp_dustbowl

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1325212

Roman

Banned
Contributor
You started a poll basically with "HEY SHOULD WE UNBAN THIS GUY WHO IS A GUY ON THE INTERNET MAKING FUN OF ME?"

Reactions: SgtGiraffe

The Dude

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
what? i never said he wasn't causing drama. he was. I just didn't explain it enough. The moment i banned him he was telling other used via pm that i banned him because rhi and i are dating. He is already back to that. Except its not true. he is STARTING DRAMA.

you are right though. i never claimed that chat logs to be dires. For people who actually looked at it its obviously not his.
You started the Drama again, he was minding his own business until you banned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.