• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Unban Dire?

• Yes

Votes: 56 48.3%
  • No

Votes: 60 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
its more of the people who share your viewpoint about dire. The poll in the regular will be biased because its limited. thats why we never do polls in there.
So if more people share my neutral viewpoint, then why is there a poll?

If you're arguing to ban him, and if you think I disagree with you, then I am under the assumption that you think you are "losing" and want to extend this.

Having said that, I changed my permaban to six months. Ball's in your courts, stripes.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
So if more people share my neutral viewpoint, then why is there a poll?

If you're arguing to ban him, and if you think I disagree with you, then I am under the assumption that you think you are "losing" and want to extend this.

Having said that, I changed my permaban to six months. Ball's in your courts, stripes.

im saying more people in the regualr section share your viewpoint.

My ban is staying. i guess ill leave it up to bottiger to sort all of this. I don't care if he gets unbanned. I prefer if he didn't simply because he was already starting drama. But whatever, i just don't like how you are handling this poll. the poll bottiger asked for.

i don't remember bottiger saying "if the majority wants him unbanned he can be unbanned or if roman thinks so"

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
I personally think that direwulf will eventually cause drama again if hes unbanned.
I believe he has been banned 5 times already. 6th times a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.