CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
No-Crit Dustbowl Server
Based on it's success, we either keep it, possibly implement other no-crit servers, or just axe it.

Met an old bro from my old server that I reg'd (prior to ban from the now-removed former head admin). Used to be called AnEntireTeamOfBabies. Good pyro, passable scoot. We were reminiscing on the old days, I was asking where he's been, he's just been wandering misc 2fort servers. He said, "I dig these Skial servers, but y'know what I miss from 2098? No crits."
At that, about 4 other people (who weren't part of the conversation GTF--- Oh, they agree with us. Go on) chimed in, saying they wish there weren't crits as well.

I'm curious how the server would fly. Anyone interested?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
bitch-pink-horn-poster.jpg

Bottiger

Administrator
Thanks to the latest update I had been waiting weeks for, our CPU usage has roughly been cut in half.

We now have extra room for servers. I can create a nocrit, mp_respawnwavetime 10, 24 slot server.

Reactions: CiNiC and Airakah

Roman

Banned
Contributor
When CiNiC sees this, I predict semen will leave his penis at an increased velocity.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thanks to the latest update I had been waiting weeks for, our CPU usage has roughly been cut in half.

We now have extra room for servers. I can create a nocrit, mp_respawnwavetime 10, 24 slot server.
Press play on all of these in as quick succession as you can.
:win:
roflbot-ywHi.jpg
mccoppin1.png

Smileyexploitable.png