Toxik

Contributor
I saw a Reddit comment saying how despite all the hate, it's cool that the company is still working on implementing new stuff instead of just taking the money and running away with it
The problem is that, all this shit should have been implemented from the fucking start, not months after an insanely disappointing release

I mean, who the hell wants to spend hours building a base on one planet that they have no reason to stay on?

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I saw a Reddit comment saying how despite all the hate, it's cool that the company is still working on implementing new stuff instead of just taking the money and running away with it
The problem is that, all this shit should have been implemented from the fucking start, not months after an insanely disappointing release

I mean, who the hell wants to spend hours building a base on one planet that they have no reason to stay on?
lol all the rabid fanboys are crawling out of their caves pretending like hello games didn't do anything wrong

its so fucking annoying because the game was so shit when it came out with all the promised features not being in the game and then when they update it with features we don't really want they act like it's all good

Toxik

Contributor
But but gaiz this is only liek
The first free™ update from like a milion to come!

ClassyPotato

Positively Inhumane Poster
But but gaiz this is only liek
The first free™ update from like a milion to come!
Oh boi!
K1PHxkZ.jpg