Toxik

Contributor
Well, I just thought I had terrible luck, but this is fucking dumb.

When you go find crashed ships, it will always be just 1 slot more than your current ship. You can't go from like a 19 slots to finding a 35 slots.

Fuck thaaaat, I was planning on looking for a new ship today, I guess I'll just have to exploit the trade system and buy a new ship.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thought you knew that. Its exactly why I did the same as you and bought a ship. Too much work to grind out like 20 new ships just to get a good amount of slots.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i just kinda stopped playing, its got too much of a samey feeling and insanely slow progression

Toxik

Contributor
I thought you knew that. Its exactly why I did the same as you and bought a ship. Too much work to grind out like 20 new ships just to get a good amount of slots.
I had no idea, it's a pretty bad system. At least if there was a chance to find a ship with 4-5 slots more, then it would be worth the grinding.
At this point I have around 10.7m, so enough to get a decent ship, but I have yet to find one that I like with more than 19 slots on the space station I'm at

i just kinda stopped playing, its got too much of a samey feeling and insanely slow progression
Yeah the game is definitely slow, the only thing that keeps me going is aiming for a new ship. I barely go on planets anymore except to look for trade hubs to look at new ships, but I have no intention to seek out every animal species and discover each planet in each system
Even though my last system surprisingly only had one planet, that was weird

Toxik

Contributor
This is a pretty good video, points out all the lies and all that was promised but never delivered, basically how the game was incredibly dumbed down

I wonder if anyone is going to start a class action lawsuit, the game was so grossly misrepresented

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I had no idea, it's a pretty bad system. At least if there was a chance to find a ship with 4-5 slots more, then it would be worth the grinding.
At this point I have around 10.7m, so enough to get a decent ship, but I have yet to find one that I like with more than 19 slots on the space station I'm at

Its so frustrating, the RNG in this game in space stations. Its always a junker with good slots or a nice ship thats either too expensive or not enough slots. Let me design my own ships, or at least "order" one so I can get what I want.

I hope the modding scene develops though, I can see a lot of good things coming out of that.

Yep, thats what happens when literally every planet has the exact same resources, there is no reason to really explore besides finding cool looking planets or terrain, which are both extremely rare.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Success, your refund request is now pending
nice, i just downloaded a cracked version because i wanted to try it out, but thankfully i managed to dodge a bullet on that one, to think i actually preordered

Reactions: Toxik

Toxik

Contributor
nice, i just downloaded a cracked version because i wanted to try it out, but thankfully i managed to dodge a bullet on that one, to think i actually preordered
Welp fuck me, apparently the only way to get a refund is having left a negative review and by chatting with customer support
I guess I'll just wait and cross my fingers for good updates

Mr. Socko

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
DlPpY5i.jpg

One of the lowest rated game I have ever seen.

Reactions: Defibyoulater