• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Jojoban

Mildly Menacing Medic
I've been muted and Gagged for unknown reasons, the 30 minute marked already passed. There was a failed attempt before but this mute happened a few days after, no vote. Is there any way I can appeal this? Or at least know where to appeal?

Jojoban

Mildly Menacing Medic

Ah, ok.
Because I wasn't muted and Gagged when it passed so I guess it was a late one, besides, the person who voted it was shamed on. The other guys were also following me and told the guy that it was dumb to do it. Anyways, thanks for pointing it out, I thought it was a different occasion.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ah, ok.
Because I wasn't muted and Gagged when it passed so I guess it was a late one, besides, the person who voted it was shamed on. The other guys were also following me and told the guy that it was dumb to do it. Anyways, thanks for pointing it out, I thought it was a different occasion.
So does that mean you feel bad about throwing the n word around, or...?

Jojoban

Mildly Menacing Medic
So does that mean you feel bad about throwing the n word around, or...?
Not to make this thread any dumber, we were seeing if there was other words that would warn us about that. Then we found that niger and Nigeria was on that list and we spammed that shit all day. Nobody really cared if anyone spammed racial slurs because they only used the !votemenu mostly for mic spamming and slaying campers. I got screwed by some guy who made a big deal about it and targeted me, everyone got toxic. And I've got muted a few days late, I don't know how but it happened.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Not to make this thread any dumber, we were seeing if there was other words that would warn us about that. Then we found that niger and Nigeria was on that list and we spammed that shit all day. Nobody really cared if anyone spammed racial slurs because they only used the !votemenu mostly for mic spamming and slaying campers. I got screwed by some guy who made a big deal about it and targeted me, everyone got toxic. And I've got muted a few days late, I don't know how but it happened.
I wish I could believe you, but.....
SAXTON HALE | US 08/17/2017 - 07:33:04 PM jojoban.zip | Skial.com gonna kill all niggers
SAXTON HALE | US 08/16/2017 - 07:22:07 PM jojoban.zip | Skial.com commie niggers
SAXTON HALE | US 08/14/2017 - 07:54:12 PM jojoban.zip | Skial.com NIGGER
SAXTON HALE | US 08/14/2017 - 07:15:45 PM jojoban.zip | Skial.com nigger heale
SAXTON HALE | US 08/14/2017 - 06:54:09 PM jojoban.zip | Skial.com nigger on nigger action
SAXTON HALE | US 08/14/2017 - 11:56:36 AM jojoban.zip | Skial.com niggers
SAXTON HALE | US 08/13/2017 - 12:38:28 AM jojoban.zip | Skial.com niggers u suck
SAXTON HALE | US 08/13/2017 - 12:24:38 AM jojoban.zip | Skial.com !ignore THESE NIGGERS
SAXTON HALE | US 08/11/2017 - 05:50:53 PM jojoban.zip | Skial.com force of nigger
SAXTON HALE | US 08/10/2017 - 01:15:31 AM jojoban.zip | Skial.com lag is a nigger
SAXTON HALE | US 08/09/2017 - 08:03:57 PM jojoban.zip | Skial.com white niggers

^ clearly you do it every day. If you're caught being racist again/breaking any other rules, I or anyone else will be happy to apply your second silence. Please read the rules once you get unsilenced: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

Jojoban

Mildly Menacing Medic