Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So none of these companies were the US government or officially encouraged by such. Henry Ford was a well known POS nazi sympathizer and anti-Semite. The FordWerks factory was taken over by Germany in 1941 and the US bombed it 4 times during the war. Standard Oil may have been a supplier prior to the war, but as I'm sure you know the vast majority of German oil was being purchased right in Europe. GM and Ford were both private companies that had set up factories in Germany prior to the war. Too bad they were not forced shut much sooner. It's a shame the US did not join the war effort sooner, other than 50 billion dollars given to the Allies ( imagine in todays dollars) War mongering?, that is your twisted attempt to label the US, however inaccurate, isolationism maybe sadly more accurate. You've done your research and you are well aware you're just pushing your own propaganda now. So were done, I wont be responding anything else here.........back to shooting in TF2!
You know as well as I do that companies on that scale are basically steering the governments of a country. The US government were fully aware of the shenanigans going on and turned a blind eye as the amount of revenue coming into the country and funds going to further political agendas at home were huge. Look at how much the US government paid GM for bombing their factories in the war, look at a known Jew hater (ford) stood up and said "I didnt know that germany were using slave labour in Fordwerke" - Look at how materials were being syphoned into Germany through Switzerland.
Warmongering for profit, 50 billion you say? where do you think that sort of money comes from? Growing corn in the bread basket? the great strides the US made through the depression? Glad you had your last word, because your talking through a distorted viewpoint.

Reactions: Gangeran

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
oh if only.. 😔 😔 😔
main-qimg-4f05288f56925ee4e7e12d9105ea8f95-lq.jpg

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2?' And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101', on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you." Reporter 1: "But what actually is 2+2?" Trump: "Siddown. No, siddown. I've already answered your question. Haven't I already answered your question. This is what we get from news reporters, folks. Give me a nice question. Yes - you." Reporter 2: "Is your name Donald Trump?" Trump: "Now that's a nice question, folks. That's what I want."

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2?' And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101', on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you." Reporter 1: "But what actually is 2+2?" Trump: "Siddown. No, siddown. I've already answered your question. Haven't I already answered your question. This is what we get from news reporters, folks. Give me a nice question. Yes - you." Reporter 2: "Is your name Donald Trump?" Trump: "Now that's a nice question, folks. That's what I want."
Edit. To all people spamming my inbox with hate message. It's literally just a joke. Learn to take a joke like a joke or don't browse r/Jokes.

Edit 2:- to the person who called reddit care on me thanks for your concern but no thanks I don't need it. I am mentally sound and physically fit.

Edit 3:- To the person who messaged

I will see how you joke after i share your address libtard. Yeah I gonna keep a tab on your I'd mf. Let's see where is your home.
I will spare you the effort. I live in India. Come and get me bro. Your entitled ass won't survive 2 minutes in the heat and humidity of here.

All jokes aside i am little scared how much people can get charged up over a innocent joke.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Edit. To all people spamming my inbox with hate message. It's literally just a joke. Learn to take a joke like a joke or don't browse r/Jokes.

Edit 2:- to the person who called reddit care on me thanks for your concern but no thanks I don't need it. I am mentally sound and physically fit.

Edit 3:- To the person who messaged

I will spare you the effort. I live in India. Come and get me bro. Your entitled ass won't survive 2 minutes in the heat and humidity of here.

All jokes aside i am little scared how much people can get charged up over a innocent joke.
Bruh u think i come up with that shit on my own?

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
That%27s_a_paddlin%27.png

"Talking out of turn? That's a poppin'. Lookin' out the window? That's a poppin'. Staring at my sandals? That's a poppin'. Poppin' the school canoe? Oh, you better believe that's a poppin'."