Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Youre dreaming if you don't believe Europe was losing the war, and the US joining didn't turn the tide quickly. Yeah the US was embarrassingly late joining in and waited until we were attacked..I'll tell you what Ive said to many Europeans, everyday when you wake up thank God for the US effort in WWII or you'd all be speaking German right now, saluting the new Hitler.
There you go again with the hero complex. You actually believe this shit because it's been drummed into your head from an early age. I bet you have this picture in your head of the US stepping in, saying "hold my beer" and saving the day, triumphantly raising the stars and stripes. All you did was the same as every other allied country, made up the numbers. The fact that you say "Europe" was losing the war just shows your lack of knowledge as to who were classed as allies and the platform this was was fought on. I suppose you think you were the only ones fighting in the Pacific and Africa as well. Perhaps the US led the French resistance and even secured the Eastern front? You did do well when left on your own at Omaha beach though.

Actually he's a dumbass and a criminal as several people who worked with him have clarified.........
I know, all that stumbling and rambling, not taking questions from the press, the inability to read a teleprompter, it just proves how dumb he is, as for being a criminal.. even his family got caught up in it, remember that time they found all that dodgy stuff on his sons laptop and tried to cover it up by saying it's russian disinformation.. also he's so racist, remember when he said "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" and you have to be indian to go in a 7-11, and poor kids are just as smart as white kids.. yeah I know the other guy has had none of that on his character.

BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
There you go again with the hero complex. You actually believe this shit because it's been drummed into your head from an early age. I bet you have this picture in your head of the US stepping in, saying "hold my beer" and saving the day, triumphantly raising the stars and stripes. All you did was the same as every other allied country, made up the numbers. The fact that you say "Europe" was losing the war just shows your lack of knowledge as to who were classed as allies and the platform this was was fought on. I suppose you think you were the only ones fighting in the Pacific and Africa as well. Perhaps the US led the French resistance and even secured the Eastern front? You did do well when left on your own at Omaha beach though.

I know, all that stumbling and rambling, not taking questions from the press, the inability to read a teleprompter, it just proves how dumb he is, as for being a criminal.. even his family got caught up in it, remember that time they found all that dodgy stuff on his sons laptop and tried to cover it up by saying it's russian disinformation.. also he's so racist, remember when he said "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" and you have to be indian to go in a 7-11, and poor kids are just as smart as white kids.. yeah I know the other guy has had none of that on his character.
I know precisely who was part of the Allied Forces, and which European countries were involved.....That you assume you know and I don't is funny. Bravo for your pride of country, the US added the numbers you NEEDED to win. How long do you suppose the war would've lasted otherwise? Hw much more bombing could London have taken? Just curious, or was Russia and Britain going to save the day for everyone? My family was in Europe during the war, so I do have a clue and not from a US perspective, amazing how you just assume you've learned everything correctly and us Americans don't know. LOL

Reactions: Gangeran

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I know precisely who was part of the Allied Forces, and which European countries were involved.....That you assume you know and I don't is funny. Bravo for your pride of country, the US added the numbers you NEEDED to win. How long do you suppose the war would've lasted otherwise? Hw much more bombing could London have taken? Just curious, or was Russia and Britain going to save the day for everyone? My family was in Europe during the war, so I do have a clue and not from a US perspective, amazing how you just assume you've learned everything correctly and us Americans don't know. LOL
If you know, then it must be stupidity/naivety or false national pride, even arrogance on your part believing the US was the reason for the allies victory, I believe you are a victim of all 4. It was a joint effort, so no the US didn't rush in to save the day, it was due to everyone taking part. If it wasn't for the English, Europe would all be speaking German, see how ridiculous that sounds, but yes it's true, the same can be said for France, Russia, Australia etc, etc. hence why it was an allied effort.
Do you know how long the Germans actually bombed London and the problems that caused them? Obviously not due to your statement. I know, my family lived through the blitz and fought on the frontlines.

BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
If you know, then it must be stupidity/naivety or false national pride, even arrogance on your part believing the US was the reason for the allies victory, I believe you are a victim of all 4. It was a joint effort, so no the US didn't rush in to save the day, it was due to everyone taking part. If it wasn't for the English, Europe would all be speaking German, see how ridiculous that sounds, but yes it's true, the same can be said for France, Russia, Australia etc, etc. hence why it was an allied effort.
Do you know how long the Germans actually bombed London and the problems that caused them? Obviously not due to your statement. I know, my family lived through the blitz and fought on the frontlines.
The Allies would have won, but the war would have been significantly longer. Russia would have extended far into Europe and history would have been quite different. Prior to entering the war the US contributed many billions in aid and supplies to the Allies 1939-1940. The US joining was a large push NOT the only reason for the win. Germany could not have sustained war on so many fronts and would have eventually lost. Russia's army suffered the most casualties, and made a big push back on the Nazis. The British indeed fought valiantly, and the US jumping in turned the tide and the war ended much sooner. Is that the clarification you needed???? Depending on who is asked and in what country you will get different answers as to who made the biggest difference in the war........is that good enough for you?

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Only if roosevelt didnt die before it ended and could handle japan by himself instead of that psycho truman...

Also, why do you have to end your point with "LOL"? It just makes you look like an asshole.
And if your argument gets destroyed then it makes you twice or more of an asshole than you already look

BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Only if roosevelt didnt die before it ended and could handle japan by himself instead of that psycho truman...

Also, why do you have to end your point with "LOL"? It just makes you look like an asshole.
And if your argument gets destroyed then it makes you twice or more of an asshole than you already look
Thank you from one asshole to another.......... what an insightful comment you made! LOL (just for your enjoyment)

• Dumb
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Prior to entering the war the US contributed many billions in aid and supplies to the Allies 1939-1940
And to Germany, proving my point on war-mongering.

and the US jumping in turned the tide and the war ended much sooner. Is that the clarification you needed????

The war started in 39, finished in 45, the US joined in 41 so it didn't actualy end much sooner - did it? Lose the notion that the US joining was the turning point in the war, it's a lie that's been produced by a country that has never been on the winning side in a war since, but states it has the 'greatest military in the world' ???? - it's pure fantasy spun to you by a giant propoganda machine.

BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
And to Germany, proving my point on war-mongering.

The war started in 39, finished in 45, the US joined in 41 so it didn't actualy end much sooner - did it? Lose the notion that the US joining was the turning point in the war, it's a lie that's been produced by a country that has never been on the winning side in a war since, but states it has the 'greatest military in the world' ???? - it's pure fantasy spun to you by a giant propoganda machine.
During the months preceding the attack on Pearl Harbor, the war in Europe had essentially boiled down to a contest between the Axis Powers of Germany and Italy, and against them, the Soviet Union and Great Britain.

Six months before Pearl Harbor, Germany had launched an invasion of the Soviet Union, its erstwhile ally. By December 5, two days before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, German armies had advanced to within 5 miles of Moscow.

Hitler had decided to postpone a cross-channel invasion of Britain itself until his armies were able to defeat the Soviet Union, but Germany was still fighting Britain through aerial and missile bombing, and was engaged against Britain on the seas, as well as elsewhere in the British Empire, as in North Africa. In South Asia, Britain was also defending its colonies and commonwealth against Japan. On the face of it, especially in the long term and even with Lend-Lease aid from the United States, it is difficult to see how Britain could have continued the war without the entry of the United States into the conflict on its side. Presumably, Winston Churchill would have had to sue for peace, or endure a German invasion of the British Isles once the Nazis had consolidated their military strength in Europe. United States forces played a direct role in defeating Germany, but also forced Hitler to keep huge military forces in Western Europe rather than sending them to reinforce his armies fighting against the Soviet Union, where they would likely have been a decisive factor against the Soviets. Instead, the German invasion of Russia failed after the effort that culminated at Stalingrad, and the German forces in Western Europe were eventually pushed back anyway, beginning with the landings at Normandy. You going to keep revising history in your twisted mind or admit the truth? you keep mentioning US sales to Germany without supporting that comment.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
United States forces played a direct role in defeating Germany
A direct role isn't a decisive/major/detemerning role, but anyway nice copy/paste from the US propoganda machine:

© 2018 Created by the Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media at George Mason University with funding from the U.S. Department of Education (Contract Number ED-07-CO-0088)|

you keep mentioning US sales to Germany without supporting that comment
Well for a start you could google "Fordwerke during ww2" (Henry ford) "standard oil ww2" (Rockefeller) "union banking corporation" (Prescott Bush) "IBM helping nazis" (Thomas Watson) - and see for yourself.
Perhaps the most prolific one was General Motors:
Here's my copy/paste: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors

During World War II, GM produced vast quantities of armaments, vehicles, and aircraft for the Allies of World War II. In 1940, GM's William S. Knudsen served as head of U.S. wartime production for President Franklin Roosevelt and by 1942, all of GM's production was to support the war.[48] GM's Vauxhall Motors manufactured the Churchill tank series for the Allies, instrumental in the North African campaign.[17] However, its Opel division, based in Germany, supplied the Nazi Party with vehicles. Sloan, head of GM at the time, was an ardent opponent of the New Deal, which bolstered labor unions and public transport, and Sloan admired and supported Adolf Hitler.[49][50] Nazi armaments chief Albert Speer allegedly said in 1977 that Hitler "would never have considered invading Poland" without synthetic fuel technology provided by General Motors. GM was compensated $32 million by the U.S. government because its German factories were bombed by U.S. forces during the war.[51]

Effective January 28, 1953, Charles Erwin Wilson, then GM president, was named by Dwight D. Eisenhower as United States Secretary of Defense.[17]

WAR MONGERS.

BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
A direct role isn't a decisive/major/detemerning role, but anyway nice copy/paste from the US propoganda machine:

© 2018 Created by the Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media at George Mason University with funding from the U.S. Department of Education (Contract Number ED-07-CO-0088)|

Well for a start you could google "Fordwerke during ww2" (Henry ford) "standard oil ww2" (Rockefeller) "union banking corporation" (Prescott Bush) "IBM helping nazis" (Thomas Watson) - and see for yourself.
Perhaps the most prolific one was General Motors:
Here's my copy/paste: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors

During World War II, GM produced vast quantities of armaments, vehicles, and aircraft for the Allies of World War II. In 1940, GM's William S. Knudsen served as head of U.S. wartime production for President Franklin Roosevelt and by 1942, all of GM's production was to support the war.[48] GM's Vauxhall Motors manufactured the Churchill tank series for the Allies, instrumental in the North African campaign.[17] However, its Opel division, based in Germany, supplied the Nazi Party with vehicles. Sloan, head of GM at the time, was an ardent opponent of the New Deal, which bolstered labor unions and public transport, and Sloan admired and supported Adolf Hitler.[49][50] Nazi armaments chief Albert Speer allegedly said in 1977 that Hitler "would never have considered invading Poland" without synthetic fuel technology provided by General Motors. GM was compensated $32 million by the U.S. government because its German factories were bombed by U.S. forces during the war.[51]

Effective January 28, 1953, Charles Erwin Wilson, then GM president, was named by Dwight D. Eisenhower as United States Secretary of Defense.[17]

WAR MONGERS.
So none of these companies were the US government or officially encouraged by such. Henry Ford was a well known POS nazi sympathizer and anti-Semite. The FordWerks factory was taken over by Germany in 1941 and the US bombed it 4 times during the war. Standard Oil may have been a supplier prior to the war, but as I'm sure you know the vast majority of German oil was being purchased right in Europe. GM and Ford were both private companies that had set up factories in Germany prior to the war. Too bad they were not forced shut much sooner. It's a shame the US did not join the war effort sooner, other than 50 billion dollars given to the Allies ( imagine in todays dollars) War mongering?, that is your twisted attempt to label the US, however inaccurate, isolationism maybe sadly more accurate. You've done your research and you are well aware you're just pushing your own propaganda now. So were done, I wont be responding anything else here.........back to shooting in TF2!