Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Looking to release an update for both of them sometime soon. Post what you would like to be included, and any bugs that you have noticed in the current version.
Just because you suggest something does not mean that I will automatically include it.

Current List:

> the door in minecart will be nerfed to 50 damage a second. No more instakill, so y'all can stop pestering me about it.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Make the deathrun door stop killing people. People abuse it too much to get people killed.
Fix the 3 column trap, if you use a hit scan weapon and you hit multiple ones they all break and you can't pass it.
Fix the boxing ring so it works.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
You should allow REDs to activate the traps on Deathrun. If a RED manages to sneak in and turn off the traps, that seems like a pretty good plan for staying alive.

DaJaKoe

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
You should allow REDs to activate the traps on Deathrun. If a RED manages to sneak in and turn off the traps, that seems like a pretty good plan for staying alive.
That was possible before, but I recall people kept rushing in and activating everything.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Is there anything that can be done about Minefield and Wipeout?

Compared to the other mini games they're death traps. You can send all the prisoners to either or and kill off 90% of them in no time

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
That's the point of minefield, I will look into making wipeout a bit easier. Probably I'll just make it go slower or something.

Reds always just rushed in and always activated the traps, it got really annoying. It was super easy for them. I'll have to see.

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
Can we bring back the mancannon?

If at all possible, could the mancannon be fixed so that players can't hide in it?

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Can we do something about crush game? Either changing the colors to numbers, or creating some other system
I can't play the damn thing

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
They're the unofficial rules that the mods operate by anyways. They're not 'official' because Zebra raised a stink about it.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
The instructions are printed in chat every spawn.

I think what we have already is good enough. These rules are a little too long.

There's really only 3 rules:

1. Do what the warden says.
    Don't randomly kill prisoners.
    Guards can kill you if threaten or don't follow their instructions.
The other stuff like free day and last request don't seem to impact the gameplay as much as not following these 3 guidelines.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
That quote was a from a thread several months ago.
Like I said, these are just the guidelines that are already followed, just finally got around to printing it up.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Put numbers on crush game.
It's not fair for people who are slightly color blind

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I still think there should be a command that makes these rules pop up on Jailbreak.