Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Looking to release an update for both of them sometime soon. Post what you would like to be included, and any bugs that you have noticed in the current version.
Just because you suggest something does not mean that I will automatically include it.

Current List:

> the door in minecart will be nerfed to 50 damage a second. No more instakill, so y'all can stop pestering me about it.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ideas/suggestions. The command hasn't been put in yet so why not mention it again? It's something that would really be helpful on the actual server.

Last edited:

antim

Gore-Spattered Heavy
What about fixing the box game control room?
Its impossible to go inside and the door closing being unable to enter makes it a bit hard to start / stop the game

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
What about fixing the box game control room?
Its impossible to go inside and the door closing being unable to enter makes it a bit hard to start / stop the game
That's going to be fixed. The game was fixed at one point, yet it mysteriously broke and is unuseable right now.

Reactions: antim

antim

Gore-Spattered Heavy
What about the room in front of box game ¿Planning something there?

Edit: Another suggestion: Limiting the jumps by scouts to 1 in dr, gives them a unfair advantage against other classes

Last edited:

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
What about the room in front of box game ¿Planning something there?

Edit: Another suggestion: Limiting the jumps by scouts to 1 in dr, gives them a unfair advantage against other classes
I can't edit the scout class.
The room across boxing is unused currently, I will renovate it if I think of something good.

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
The room across boxing is unused currently, I will renovate it if I think of something good.

Wasn't it originally Russian Roulette when the Jailbreak server first went up?

antim

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I mean doing something to avoid they cant jump as high as they usually do to avoid pits

Btw, the fall game door to the blue part also "free"kills

Last edited:

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Wasn't it originally Russian Roulette when the Jailbreak server first went up?
The room had a sign that said "Russian Roulette" but it was closed, nothing was built (that I know of)
Yeah it said that, but the inside was empty. Probably a planned feature by the original author that never happened.

I mean doing something to avoid they cant jump as high as they usually do to avoid pits

Btw, the fall game door to the blue part also "free"kills
so does the deathrun door
Yes most of them do, they will be fixed in the next update.

antim

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Another little suggestion, in minecart when playing fall game there are some scouts with atomizer that just jump over the door that is a bit "in the game" so you can just stand on it. Maybe it should be a good idea to move it a bit back so they cant do this.
Edit: That door actually dosent damage at all.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Another little suggestion, in minecart when playing fall game there are some scouts with atomizer that just jump over the door that is a bit "in the game" so you can just stand on it. Maybe it should be a good idea to move it a bit back so they cant do this.
That can be fixed if a guard open and closes the door. It drops the scout in the lava.

antim

Gore-Spattered Heavy
That can be fixed if a guard open and closes the door. It drops the scout in the lava.
I know, but some of them actually try to avoid the game doing that, and its almost impossible to know if there is someone there as you cant see it. Then there is also some scouts that just manage to return to the game

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Edit: That door actually dosent damage at all.
The next update will include a wall of air that pushes you back, in order to prevent this.

Reactions: Meowrisa and antim

Arya

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
ill like to add one, a warden can not order anything that forces the prisoners to not parcipate in the game, ie telling such and such a person to be afk all round or ordering all reds to sit the whole round to read the rules, stuff like that

ɮʟօօɖђคฬк.

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Fix The Missing Map Error.
Sometimes When I Join Skial Jailbreak NY, I get a error that I'm missing the map.
I'm not sure what's causing this, but please Kindly Fix it.

Thank You!